¸.•*⤥Lots of A.G.O.T.I. Headcanons ❤️

(Rushed edit lol, sorry for the low quality)

Edit 18. July - I am aware of the drama, and I don't support Agoti's creator anymore. But this chapter was written before the drama and is about the character himself, not the creator.

Requested by @LizzieMiz / Broken Logic
Hope you like the headcanons, if you don't then comment what I'm missing and I'll make more headcanons for him :)

I was gonna write more, but I didn't have much time left, sorry!

Another chapter written at 1 AM ;-;

(Word count excluding this line: 861)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about him
One way he uses to build up his self-esteem is to read his simps' comments, even though some go a little too far.

He loves pizza, he always eats at least half of the pizza at parties.

If you give him a gigantic bag of chips, everything inside would be gone after an hour.

His favorite color is pretty obvious. But his second favorite color? Purple. No real reason why.

He was already gaining popularity when he just started school, because his classmates liked his voice and thought it was cool.

He sometimes wishes he was human, not for any serious reasons but people keep comparing him to Venom.

He has been asked to sign autographs on the weirdest things, like someone's toe.

^If he actually does it or not depends on his mood.

He has accidentally cussed on stage multiple times, there are a lot of people who recorded those moments and blew up on YouTube.

He has been sent creepy messages from the weird side of his fanbase, specifically stuff about his tentacles.

His addiction to Minecraft that started when the game just came out, will never go away.

Because he (canonically) cries VHS tapes, his friends didn't know how in the world to react the first time they saw him cry.

He's fine with almost any pronunciation of his name.

He sung and rapped a lot more than usual in his time in the void, there was almost nothing to do there. He was there for (canonically) an entire year, so he had to do something.

He still watches vines, he does not care about how old they are. The older, the better, the more nostalgic and the more you will cry about wishing to go back to your childhood and burn present time. The author should stop ruining harmless headcanons.

He doesn't like chess or puzzles, he prefers games that don't need overthinking.

When he was a kid, he had a hobby of drawing stickman comics with very dry humor.

^He got inspired by Diary of a Wimpy Kid, which he really liked. He still finds it somewhat funny, but yes, he did watch that one sociopath video. If you know, you know.

People that are too into weird movie cliques always ask him if he's blind just because his eyes are completely white.

His room is usually clean, the ironic thing is he only cleans it once every month.

He is concerned about the "depression omg brocken sad warning" edits people make of him, but he thinks the rest of the edits are great.

He has a secret alt account on Twitter so that his fans don't find his vents over the smallest things and his hundreds of reposted memes.

^He also uses it to talk trash about Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

He had to make a 20-minute long rant vid on YouTube about not wanting to be shipped with his friends, and how it shouldn't be allowed to ship real people with real feelings.

^Good news, his fanbase is getting less and less ship-involved stuff. Bad news, the A.G.O.T.I. x  Tabi or Ayana shippers are enraged and planning to cancel him by accusing him on Twitter for "controlling his fans and taking away free will".

╰┈➤ with others
He does not believe that he's the same age as Boyfriend, which is true.

He befriended Tabi only around two or four years ago.

^They actually met when they were early  teens, but they were just classmates and that was all. They finally felt like actually interacting with each other when both became music producers.

He gave Tabi dating advice when he and Girlfriend were dating.

^A.G.O.T.I. had to then give him moving-on-after-break-up advice. It did not work.

Ayana was just a random fan to him before. He started noticing and commenting on more and more of her fan-work, they started meeting more in real life and it evolved to them being friends.

When he was eight years old, he asked Solazar who his mother was, which made Sol a little nervous to explain.

^A.G.O.T.I. did not really care when Solazar told him he was adopted. But now he flexes to failed aborted kids with biological parents that he was actually wanted.

Because he calls Solazar "Sol" as a nickname, Solazar called him "Ago" as a nickname for some time, but decided it was an odd nickname and stopped using it.

^A.G.O.T.I. is disappointed that he can't make "long Ago" jokes anymore.

He found Whitty in an alley once. He was about to say "hi" until the bomb just ran away.

Sarvente threatens him whenever he's near her church. He doesn't understand why, he keeps forgetting he's a type of demon. (Canonically a "screen demon")

^He wouldn't go in there anyways, because he (canonically) hates Selever.