ˏ ೃ⁀➷ 💙 Lots of Boyfriend Headcanons

(Image credit to ConnorDiesel on Deviantart)

(Word count excluding this line: 883)

╰┈➤about him

He's half Japanese and half Canadian. (Because Hatsune Miku is his sis, I just took Canadian because ninjamuffin99 is Canadian lol)

His zodiac (sun) sign is Aries.

He makes video game references way too much.

He loves musicals and animated films without shame.

He knows how to speak English and Japanese perfectly, but he's gotten so used to speaking in his own little morse code language that he rarely speaks those languages.

Even though he's pretty brave when it comes to demons with lemons as heads and people holding him at gunpoint, he has bad social anxiety when it comes to interacting with people he doesn't know at all.

^His anxiety almost completely disappears if it's about rap battling though, then he's just way too confident.

^He's also a lot more talkative online than in real life. (The exception being talking to his closest friends, and his partner of course.)

He's bisexual with no preference.

He is so used to his opponents calling him little guy, little man, shortie, anything with his height, blue-haired midget, anything with his hair that he gets surprised when an opponent calls him his actual name.

He hates Alvin and the Chipmunks simply because everyone compares his voice to them.

^He hates Mickey Mouse for the same reason too.

He loves surprising people by saying his sister is the famous Hatsune Miku while his brother is a literal rat. (Talking about Ritz btw)

He isn't fully human because he's part vocaloid.

^which is the reason Miku is related to him, he has natural cyan hair, he has a huge vocal range and he makes those beep bops.

He never understands the deez nuts jokes, but makes a lot of them anyways.

He's a Harry Potter fan, but he has only watched the movies.

^He's currently on the first book, he's still on page 50 after five months. He isn't a slow reader, he just finds books boring and rarely reads them.

He got his iconic hat from his father on his 11th birthday. It was pretty big at that time, but he has always worn it since.

Sometimes he's lazy as heck, but other times he acts like the most energetic golden retriever dog on earth.

His favorite color is red, but he doesn't want to dye his hair because he wants to forever continue showing off the natural cyan.

He is pretty forgetful sometimes. He once forgot his age.

He loves karaoke nights either alone or with close friends, problem is he should worry more about the poor neighbors.

He absolutely despises tight clothes.

He uses Discord and Youtube way too many hours a day.

He likes almost every music genre.

^His favorite types of music are rap, hip-hop, vocaloid, pop and Kanye's (that's actually confirmed) music.

He burns every single thing he tries to cook.

When he doesn't have his microphone, he does not know how to pose in pictures other than smile and do a v-sign hand pose.

He cleans his hat more than his room.

Even though he was confirmed to have won Girlfriend's heart with fingerboard tricks, he's scared of using actual skateboards.

^He tried to learn how to skateboard when he was little thinking it was cool, he broke his arm.

He doesn't like silence, so when it becomes way too quiet he'll hum to a song stuck in his head.

He has a driving license and no one knows how he passed the test with his little brain.

^What's annoying is that he often gets stopped by a police officer because he's so short that he looks underaged. Though he does like to see the shock in the officer's face whenever he shows his license, then casually driving away.

╰┈➤with others
He sleeps way too little, probably because he always chatted with Pico on Discord on the phone in the middle of the night in 7th grade, fell asleep at 2-3 AM, woke up at 7 AM and now it's become his usual sleep schedule.

He acts very clumsy around Girlfriend and especially around people he doesn't know, to his embarrassment.

He sometimes argues with Senpai in Japanese because they're the only ones who can understand it.

^ They once had an entire 10 minute argument in aggressive Japanese. Girlfriend was in the background and did not understand a single thing and it's good that she didn't.

Girlfriend calls him Blueberry as a nickname.

Daddy Dearest calls him a smurf.

He has rickrolled Pico way too many times.

Girlfriend brings Boyfriend with her in every single fandom she joins.

He only falls in love with hot redheads that are taller than him and are potential dangers to society. (Pico and Girlfriend I'm looking at you guys)

^His feelings easily fade away, but his feelings for Girlfriend fading away is impossible.

Girlfriend's parents won't allow him to swear in front of their daughter and he never remembers Japanese cuss words, so he made his own swears in beep bop language.

He's a few months younger than Girlfriend.

⍣-—⍣-—⍣

A/N

If there are any grammar errors or anything then my only excuse is that I wrote over 40 headcanons for a rapping human smurf with issues in the middle of the night.