¸.•*⤥Lots of Ayana Headcanons 💔

(Image credit to me lol)

A/N - I've decided to put more efforts into my edits. Because the edits before this one isn't as "good", I will maybe make a chapter with just remakes.
I will of course only remake the ones I made. The ones others made are already amazing edits!

I feel like I didn't write enough headcanons that include Dalia, so I'll include Ayana a lot when I write headcanons for Dalia.

(Word count excluding this line: 821)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about her
Her favorite colors are yellow, cyan and turquoise.

She exercises a lot, then goes straight to Burger King afterwards.

She is confident, but it's almost always little awkward the first time she meets someone.

She is hecking good at flirting and can make people blush easily -unless you've just met her, then she'd be the one blushing.

She is mildly allergic to pollen, which is one of the reasons why the end of autumn and winter are her favorite times of the year.

She says swear words a lot, particularly shi-

She was once a fairly popular TikTok dancer. She left because people turned very toxic.

She has a motorcycle with a lot of decorations on.

^She was too scared to drive it the first time she tried. Now she uses it all the time.

She's good at playing the ukulele, she started practicing when she was nine years old.

Her favorite song genres are pop and rap.

She has had a seven-year obsession with Ariana Grande.

Handball was one of her favorite sports as a child.

She searches on the internet instead of going to the doctor whenever she gets some weird symptom.

^She gets very paranoid when she gets symptoms of things as serious as cancer. It always turns out to just be a mild sickness that goes away in like two days.

She likes putting her friends in games like Tomodachi Life and Miitopia.

^The first time she did it was also the first ever time she got tears from laughing.

She sometimes wishes she was shorter.

She is always updated on the latest movies.

╰┈➤ with others
Boyfriend is the main reason she likes the color cyan.

She used to have frequent karaoke nights with Boyfriend.

Boyfriend used to call her "Aya" for short, she really liked that nickname and is sad that he doesn't call her that anymore.

She hates Girlfriend, but respects her for having a good taste in guys.

She used to be Boyfriend's biggest emotional support when they dated, he would've never survived college without her.

She used to force Boyfriend to eat his veggies as if he was a picky five year old kid.

When Boyfriend asked her out, he gave her very beautiful flowers, reason was that "Ayana" means "beautiful flower".

^She still adores that moment and still keeps those flowers in a vase in her bedroom. She never forgets to water them.

"You are the only non-redhead I've ever dated" - Boyfriend

^"You are the shortest person I've ever dated" - Ayana

Boyfriend broke up with her because he was losing feelings for her after a year and started falling in love with Girlfriend. He tried forcing himself to love Ayana again, but it didn't work at all.

^He still wanted to be friends with her, but she was too distraught to even look at him anymore for some weeks after the break up.

She is one of the few who understand Boyfriend's beep bop language clearly, every single word.

Unlike Pico who didn't sleep either and Girlfriend who slept too much to notice, Ayana quickly found out Boyfriend gets very little sleep and always forced him to sleep, she helped him with hugs and cuddles.

A.G.O.T.I is (canonically) one of her favorite singers, so she tried to not to fangirl-scream when she befriended him.

^It was A.G.O.T.I who introduced her to Tabi.

If Tabi still loved Girlfriend (which he doesn't), then Ayana would've planned with him that he'd take Girlfriend back and she'd take Boyfriend back.

She was surprised by the fact that Tabi is Girlfriend's ex-boyfriend and even more surprised that Girlfriend used him for fame.

^She tried to use that fact to get Boyfriend back, but he refuses to think the current love of his life would ever use him. Girlfriend is already famous now, so there wouldn't even be any reason for her to do so.

She tries to replicate everything she did with Boyfriend with her current love interest, Dalia. (Yes that's canon if you didn't know)

She loves Dalia, but if Boyfriend ever wanted her back then she'd go for it.

She always takes Dalia, sometimes Tabi and A.G.O.T.I too to the cinema every weekend.

^Dalia and A.G.O.T.I usually argues about food. Ayana takes the food they're fighting for and eats it herself or gives it to Tabi, to teach them to stop arguing about the last basket of bacon chips like damn middle schoolers.