¸.•*⤥Lots of Carol Headcanons 💝

(Image credit to Fandomizer, AKA me. twilight filter my beloved I just had to use Carol's wholesome little smile for the edit it's so precious-)

A/N - I might make more headcanons for her and her friend group

So you don't get confused, Sunday (Carol's [canon] roommate, friend and ex) uses they/them pronouns.

Do not tell me Carol x Whitty isn't canon, I have evidence if you wanna try (:

(Word count excluding this line: 870)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about her
She likes it when people say she sounds like an Animal Crossing character, because it's one of her favorite games.

Rap, pop and unexpectedly metal are her favorite music genres.

Blue, purple and black are her favorite colors.

People who decide to argue with her on YouTube regret their life decisions and fear her even though they haven't met her in real life. She seems a lot scarier online unless you don't insult her or the things she likes.

^She respects opinions as long as good reasons are included.

Her curly hair is very floofy and she likes to mess her own hair, but she'll bite the hands off of anyone else who messes her hair without permission.

She inherited the trait of coming up with the best insults in seconds from her parents, who were overprotective and always defended her. They never harmed her enemies physically, but scarred them for life mentally.

She sings along to Meghan Stallion songs while doing chores.

^She sings Body most of the time, she switches between the original and her version quickly.

She (I think kinda canonically) loves golf and is talented at it.

^She used to play golf with her father when she was a kid.

She crushes on people super easily, she has at least a tiny little crush on all of her friends.

Her favorite animals are dogs and cats, she doesn't like comparing them.

Every year, every christmas, she has her own little tradition of making a new, not-used-in-the-same-context-before "christmas Carol" pun for every day in the christmas calendar. The puns aren't even funny anymore for people who've known her long enough.

She thinks it's funny that there are people who call her an innocent cinnamon roll, because her first song is called "Carol Roll", but she is definitely not innocent other than appearance. She likes that people find her cute, though.

"It's not 'Carol' anymore. It's Car-ol." - Carol after getting her driving license

╰┈➤ with others
She has been best friends with Girlfriend since third grade.

^Her personality has rubbed a bit on Girlfriend, who wouldn't have roasted Sky if she hadn't met Carol.

Girlfriend teases her for being shorter and some months younger than her, which she finds unfair because Girlfriend is dating someone a lot shorter.

She tried not to laugh when Boyfriend sang "Body", because of his chipmunk voice singing the most nsfw lyrics ever. (Body technically has actual lyrics because it's just a FNF remix of Body by Meghan Stallion)

Boyfriend still cannot get over all his insecurities being exposed by her after Body, but those burns aren't the worst she could've said.

She fell in love with Whitty first, when they met after one of his concerts. They became friends right before Whitty's career got destroyed.

^Whitty fell in love with her when they became closer friends. When he was gonna ask her out, he was way too flustered to tell her he likes her, but she knew what he was gonna ask, giggled and she asked him out instead.

When Whitty introduced Hex to her, they immediately became friends because she recognized his Hatsune Miku keychain.

She and Hex forced Whitty to go with them to Hatsune Miku's concert. (They were all canonically in the audience in Miku's mod if you didn't notice.)

^Carol and Whitty were shocked when Boyfriend got to be on-stage and sing with Miku. Hex looked at them like "YoU dIDn'T kNoW thEy WeRe sIblIngS?!"

^Girlfriend getting to sit on the speaker was also a little surprising, but she's from a famous musician family and dating Miku's brother so.

Carol does her best to hide Whitty from Updike, she knows many good hiding spots in the city and in her house.

Ayana doesn't understand how she is (canonically) still friends with her ex romantic partner (Sunday).

She started listening to metal music because of Sunday.

She broke up with Sunday because she felt like she loved them more in a platonic way, which they were of course a little sad about but also okay with them just being friends.

^Sunday has moved on and fully supports Carol's new relationship with Whitty, they are always the one to say "JUST KISS ALREADY!"

Carol's ears are too unnaturally strong to be damaged in any way, partially because she lives with Sunday who screams so hecking loud and she's dating Whitty who's voice is just electric guitar noises.

She sent a video of "Never Gonna Give You Up" but with her face edited on Rick Astley's and it's remixed with Carol Roll, to Sunday, Dalia, Hex, Whitty, Ayana, Girlfriend and Boyfriend.

^"LMAO YOU JUST GOT CAROLROLLED BI-" - Her last words before getting kicked out of the group-chat for two weeks