ˏ ೃ⁀➷ 💜 Lots of Daddy Dearest Headcanons

A/N - I just wanna say thank you so much to the people who have voted any of the chapters! And thank you to everyone who reads this in general! It means a lot to me as I didn't think this wouldn't get that many reads or votes. :)

By the way, there's an update in the end of the introduction chapter. ;)

(Word count excluding this line: 822)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about him
His favorite color is black. (Do not argue about whether it's a color or not-)

He always sings along with the songs on the car radio.

He never cries when watching sad movies, he just laughs.

He likes the cringy minion memes on facebook.

He has both very bad and very dark humor.

He was a coffee addict before but doesn't like it anymore for some reason.

^His coffee orders were always either very short or so long and specific that the workers would get bored and start making it before he finished.

He sleep-talks a lot, most of the things he say are oddly specific threats.

He is way too protective of family, everyone else don't matter that much to him.

He hates children but is very good at taking care of them. He however, of course loves his own child with all of his heart.

He doesn't know how to cheer people up other than making bad puns and dad jokes, which he rarely does. He doesn't wanna waste his time on making others feel better.

He used to be a very underrated rockstar, only three of his songs went viral.

^A part of one of his songs is a popular TikTok audio and he's now annoyed whenever someone sings that part and says "oh it's from TikTok" when someone asks about it.

He always binge watches his favorite shows in the family TV and he actually hisses when someone tries to take the remote away from him.

^He sometimes watches the news and gets disappointed when there's no crimes committed worth talking about lately.

He responds to hate comments by either writing 87 replies in a row about how much they suck or hiring people to unalive them.

He gets way too many speeding tickets a year.

He always pays his taxes with others' money.

He sprays his hair every morning, so much spray that people can't ignore the smell of it when talking to him.

He's jealous of rockstars who got more fame than he ever got when he was a rockstar.

╰┈➤ with others
He loves pizza but not Domino's, so he always argues with Boyfriend (who only [canonically] likes Domino's) about where to eat.

^Girlfriend always has to stop them and they get disappointed when she takes them to a restaurant without any pizza.

Girlfriend always has to turn off the radio while he's driving, he crashed the car once because of bopping his head too hard.

^Mommy Mearest does not care. They're demons, they survive car crashes. She and Daddy Dearest both think they're too rich to worry about car damages all caused by him.

He treats Mommy Mearest like a queen and follows almost everything she says, basically he's a simp.

Mommy Mearest is the one who got him into pop music. Before they met, he loved rock, metal, rap and country music and despised every single other genre.

He doesn't understand why Skid nicknamed him "Mr. Afton" and nicknamed Mommy Mearest "Mrs. Afton". (If you get this can we plz be mutuals)

He likes to play animal crossing with Girlfriend.

Girlfriend doesn't like his favorite songs, she says it's "old people rock so-called music."

He proposed to Mommy Mearest with a real and expensive diamond ring he stole from a random guy who was in the middle of proposing to someone else.

A dream of Boyfriend and Girlfriend marrying each other was the worst nightmare he had ever had.

He loves to do couple challenges with Mommy Mearest and he makes his own sometimes.

There's a lot of family pictures in the house and it was him who took 90% of them.

He played Fortnite at Boyfriend's house, raged, threw the controller and broke his TV. That's the only bad thing he's ever done to Boyfriend that was an actual accident, but he didn't regret it.

^He refused to pay for Boyfriend's new TV and got mad after Girlfriend paid for it.

He steals Boyfriend's food when he's not looking.

He is very mad at Pico for failing to kill Boyfriend twice in a row.

^He knows they're (canonically) exes which just makes him even angrier, "if he is your ex then why didn't you just kill him, I'd kill my ex if I ever got the chance."

He always makes sure Boyfriend and Girlfriend stay out of any bedroom that exists when they're together.

He says to Mommy Mearest a lot of cheesy pick-up lines which she find funny and adore.

^Everyone else is just irritated.