ˏ ೃ⁀➷ 🧡 Lots of Pump Headcanons

(Image credit to Sr. Pelo)

A/N - This includes Spooky Month characters like last chapter :)

(Word count excluding this line: 867)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about him
His favorite kinds of halloween candy are lollipops, candy corns, sour candy and anything with pumpkin in it's name.

His favorite "non-spooky" snack is Pringles.

He's an iPad kid, he downloads and deletes at least 50 apps every week.

He watches clickbait 3 AM videos on Youtube.

^He has developed a fear of mirrors because of the seeing-ghost-in-the-mirror vids.

He has very good hearing but poor eyesight and might need glasses.

His favorite chocolate brand is Kinder.

He likes almost all candy, some exceptions being licorice and dark chocolate.

He genuinely enjoys watching Peppa Pig.

^His least favorite character is Suzy Sheep, because she reminds him way too much of his sister, Susie.

He's not very good at video games, but he likes building games and Roblox.

He's good at puzzles and riddles.

He doesn't shower, only bubble baths.

He hates it when his suit gets dirty and does not like to go out in the rain.

^But if he wears a rain-jacket and boots, he'll enjoy stepping and jumping around in mud.

He's good at singing, though he's still practicing and will most likely be a lot better in the future.

He loves hamsters, guinea pigs, ferrets, mice, rats and any cute and tiny animals.

He likes to take pictures of random spots in his house, most of the pictures are covered in too much motion-blur to see what is actually in them.

He cannot play Minecraft without breaking a pumpkin and wearing it. He doesn't see much, but he's used to it in both Minecraft and in real life.

He's allergic to peanuts, he doesn't like them anyways.

Pie is his favorite dessert, you would probably think he likes pumpkin pie best, but he actually likes egg pie more than anything (except candy).

He knows way too many swear words, but has never cussed before in his life.

He's closer to his grandpa and friends than his parents, while his sister is the favorite child.

It takes him at least an hour to get out of bed after waking up.

He does not feel much pain, he can fall off the top of the Eiffel Tower and act like nothing happened.

He doesn't mind his height and prefers being short, he thinks he would be a lot more easily found in hide and seek if he was taller.

He was the one who wrote the "lyrics" for the week 2 songs.

╰┈➤ with others
He couldn't find his pumpkin mask one time, so Skid helped him carve an actual pumpkin.

^It took 10 whole minutes to pull it off his head.

He is (canonically) only seven years old, but he already knows more about cooking than his friends, including Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

^He wanted to learn more from Monster about making food after week 2, but instead he taught Monster how to cook stuff that isn't human. He now gives him frequent cooking lessons.

He trades all the candy he gets that includes peanuts or licorice with Skid.

Because he likes rats, one time he found one in Lila's kitchen and showed it to Skid. They named it Ratatouille.

^He cried after Lila immediately grabbed it and threw it out the window.

He doesn't care about being underaged and is friends with Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Pico and Monster on Discord. He's sad that Skid isn't allowed to download it so he rarely talks there.

Pico always has to hide his gun somehow around him because he has a fear of guns.

He and Skid photobomb many of Girlfriend's TikTok vids.

No matter what's he's doing or where he is, he will come every single time Skid calls him.

He and Skid would do anything, as in anything for each other. (To the weirdos who ship literal children, it's platonic not that way-)

Lila lets either Girlfriend or Senpai babysit him and Skid, but their favorite babysitter is of course, Monster.

^He can't choose between Girlfriend and Senpai because they're both very nice to him and Skid, Girlfriend is very fun to hang out with and Senpai's desserts are very yummy.

He asked Monster what his lemon head tastes like, the answer he got was "I don't know but humans taste even better."

^He ate an entire lemon to test and scared Monster away for some days.

Unlike Skid, he realizes Monster eats humans, he just doesn't realize what is actually wrong with it and doesn't care.

He always needs to help Skid tie stuff, like shoelaces or ties.

He sympathizes with Boyfriend's hate towards Mickey mouse and people who compare his voice to Mickey Mouse, because Pump himself doesn't like when people compares his gloves to Mickey Mouse's.

He showed Skid one of his favorite games, "Piggy" on Roblox. Skid didn't think it fit in the horror genre that much but he still liked it, they played for hours straight.

He felt a lot more disappointed after losing the rap battles than Skid. (Hence his danger icon frowning while Skid is still smiling)

Though he's short, he's pretty strong and can carry Skid easily.