ˏ ೃ⁀➷ ❤️ Lots of Girlfriend Headcanons

(Word count excluding this line: 842)

╰┈➤all about her
She is a Tiktok and Instagram addict.

^She has a big amount of followers because her mom is (canonically) a popstar that's getting more and more popular and her father is (canonically) an ex-rockstar.

^She posts vlogs and recordings of Boyfriend's rap battles.

She almost beat the Tetris world record once and she's still determined to beat it.

She was born in USA while demons born in hell don't have full human forms.

^(You don't have to die to become a demon in the Funkinverse, you can just be born one I guess)

She hates classical music.

Higher pain tolerance, strengthened senses of eyesight and smell are some of her demon abilities. They become weaker in her human form.

She is a perfectionist, though she cares about more about something looking clean than being actually clean.

^She "cleans" her room by hiding things instead of putting them where they should be, she somehow has a collection of 55 Dr. Pepper cans under her bed.

Unlike her mother, she doesn't like makeup that much because "it feels weird to put on her face". She would put fake eyelashes (or anything not involving the skin) on willingly even though she doesn't need them. She would also put just a little blush for a date.

And unlike Boyfriend, she sleeps way too much.

^She writes her dreams down every once in a while, they're really interesting but no one feels like reading them because of all the obvious grammar mistakes.

Her favorite animals are deers, ferrets, rabbits and bunnies.

^She has plushies of all of the above and she doodles them in a little sketchbook when bored.

She joins a lot of fandoms at a time.

She likes to read fanfiction, it's the only thing that can make her stay up at least a bit at night.

Like Boyfriend, she's a Harry Potter fan, but she actually read the books and she loves them. She is of course, a Gryffindor.

Her favorite music genres are rap, rock and any type of pop (such as normal pop, hyperpop, bubblegum pop etc.).

She loves berries, which is one of the reasons she calls Boyfriend "Blueberry" sometimes.

^She was struck with pure sadness when she found out her favorite berries (strawberries and raspberries) aren't real berries. She still won't believe bananas are berries.

She shares a lot in common with Boyfriend, one of the things being loving the color red.

^One of the reasons she likes the color red is the 3 year Hello Kitty phase she had when she was 6-9 years old. Another reason is that most of her clothes are red. Boyfriend liking the color too just made her like the color even more.

Her nails are always either painted red, black or both.

She's good at dancing and can dance perfectly in heels. She practices in her free-time.

She has a Disney obsession that her parents thought was a normal little kids phase. It has gone 12 years.

She is good at singing high notes but not low notes.

She isn't that good at fast-rapping, she always stutters and stumbles on words when she tries to, which is why she prefers to just watch.

She inherits almost all of Mommy Mearest's clothes.

She hugs people a lot, it's her favorite way to show affection.

╰┈➤other / some interactions

When Boyfriend tries to teach her how to fast-rap, she gets a little worried about messing up, but gets relieved when Boyfriend gets a little carried away and does all the rapping.

Because Boyfriend (canonically) loves donuts, she buys him way too many donuts every weekend.

Her parents try to get her to go around more in her demon form, but she denies to, as she likes her human form better.

^She thinks Boyfriend won't like her demon form that much either.

Pico once almost accidentally shot her in the ear and she did not care at all.

She wasn't scared of thunder until Daddy Dearest teased 8 year old her with scary stories about people getting struck by lightning while they were taking a walk one day, it was dark and heavy raining.

She has become a lot more insecure after what Tankman said before Guns, she's kinda sensitive.

^Boyfriend told Pico about it and they pulled an uno reverse card on Tankman, holding him at gunpoint until he says sorry. He did but Girlfriend did not forgive him.

Because Pico is so musty and her demon nose can smell him meters away, she takes out her most expensive perfume like a weapon whenever he appears and she sprays aggressively.

^In week 7 her perfume was still on the plane after they fell in the military zone. She was too happy to be in Boyfriend's arms again after Pico pushed her off the speaker to care.

Her parents make sure she doesn't find the unholy fanfics. They failed once, Girlfriend was horrified, now they're thinking about banning her from Wattpad. They don't know about Quotev and AO3 yet.