¸.•*⤥Lots of Kapi Headcanons 💝

(If the text in the pic looks a little wocky, it's because I wrote it by hand)

A/N

he is not a furry

- creator and himself

actually I don't know because there are people who say a furry is an anthropomorphic animal which Kapi is
but some say a furry is someone who's interested in anthropomorphic animals
I don't know anymore

but he does canonically dislike being called a furry

btw there's a TW / CW headcanon at the bottom

(Word count excluding this line: 884)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about him
He gets bullied online for "thinking he's an animal", haters get the surprise of their lives when they find out he's a biological anthropomorphic cat and not a fursuiter.

He can just go to Furrycon with casual clothes, but he has a disguise on because he doesn't want anyone thinking he's a furry for going to a furry convention.

He loves pepsi, fanta and urge.

He can't decide what's more annoying, when people assume he's a wolf just because he's gray and fluffier than a normal cat, or when people assume he's a girl just because of his ponytail.

His favorite color is blue.

The amount of people he has bitten or attacked in any way is concerning, but most of them are from when he was a kid. Now he's very good at staying calm.

He bought his hoodie at a time when it was pride month, which is why it has the pan flag colors.

^Even though he (canonically) is pansexual, he did not really notice it was the pan colors until his friends pointed it out. That just made him like the hoodie more.

Like the stereotypical cat does, he loves fish and any kinds of seafood.

^But he doesn't hate water as long as it's not used to threaten or scare him. So don't worry simps, he showers. The thought of licking himself to clean disgusts him.

Instead of "that's cap" he spells it as "that's kap".

Behind the flood of posters on his room walls is a lot of graffiti.

^He thinks drawing on paper is boring, so he draws or paints on walls, floors, objects or unused clothes. Going in his house for the first time is trippy.

He is a god at breakdancing and should have beat a world record for fastest breakdancing ever by now.

He doesn't wanna admit that he likes ear scratches.

He tried not to hiss when he got his piercings, he accidentally clawed the wall instead.

He jokes about how he's "gonna die in two years", because he's (canonically) 18 and google says cats live up to 20 years old. He actually has the lifespan of a normal human.

╰┈➤ with others
He was a very close friend to Boyfriend in the first years of high school, but Kapi started hanging out with others more.

^They've started to become closer again after they met again in the arcade, partly because Kapi now (canonically) works at a donut shop and Boyfriend (canonically) loves donuts.

Boyfriend was surprised when Kapi calmed down after his small angry phase. He's used to the opponent either becoming angrier, having a mental breakdown, swapping with another person or literally transforming after being a little grumpy.

Boyfriend tried to help him and his (canon) tics through high school. He was the one who gave him the (canon:) idea to play rhythm games to control his tics better.

Kapi still has a tiny crush on Girlfriend, but he left her and Boyfriend's relationship in peace after the rap battle.

Girlfriend was joking when she encouraged them to battle for her love, while he thought she was actually serious.

Whitty (canonically) bullied him in high school. He bullied him because he was a furry, but now doesn't care about him anymore, feels a bit bad but doesn't feel like apologizing.

^Kapi on the other hand, does not think Whitty feels any remorse and still dislikes him.

He (canonically) got literally kicked out of the church by Ruv two years ago. He annoyingly questioned almost every sentence in Sarvente's speech about god, his tics acted up a lot more than usual and he listened to rock music on his phone half of the time, not paying attention.

^He liked the church music though, because Sarvente's church has a lot more modern music compared to other churches.

^He tried to sneak into the church again but Ruv had a water spray.

He had taken a bit of inspiration from Sarvente's music because all her and Ruv's songs are bops and some sound a little intimidating, which is an in-game explanation why Hairball, the song with his angry phase, sounds a lot like a Mid-Fight Masses song.

He's friends with Selever online. They befriended each other because they both relate to the fact that people assume they're girls just because they have ponytails or other traits.

^Also because they have some similar interests and their personalities clash good together.

TW // CW d r u g s

He and Boyfriend both used to have nicotine addictions and quit after they got told it makes them virgins (LMAO THAT'S ACTUALLY CANON-). So Kapi got pretty shocked and glad he quit when Boyfriend told him that Garcello died from smoking.

^Boyfriend denied Garcello's offer to smoke because he doesn't wanna be a virgin.