ˏ ೃ⁀➷ 💛 Lots of Lemon Monster Headcanons

(Image credit to myself heh) (don't tell my family I put filters on demons with fruit heads)

A/N - I didn't know what to call him, either Monster or Lemon Demon. But Lemon Monster it is.
Lemon Monster is a content warning by himself
If any of these headcanons need TW / CWs, you know what to do by now-

(Word count excluding this line: 845)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about him
He has become used to people comparing his head to a lemon, but had a mental breakdown after someone compared it to a lime.

He is a demon like Girlfriend and her family, he's just a different species demon.

He doesn't know how to cook or bake anything other than humans.

He listens a lot to Lemon Demon, as in the band, not himself-

He's asexual and aromantic. He would not date someone, he would eat them.

He is always on Omegle, freaking strangers out daily.

He stalks people and listens to their conversations before actually interacting with them.

^That's how he knows everyone's names before they introduce themselves.

He loves holidays and after one is done, he'll instantly start decorating for the next one, not caring about how long it is until that.

^His favorite holiday is Christmas, but halloween is a close second.

He makes sure to wash humans before eating, because bacterias and just in case the human has makeup or something on.

^He doesn't like the taste and texture of makeup. And sweat.

He is banned from multiple social medias for posting his cooking and baking videos.

^Most people are glad that he's gone because those videos were horrifying, but some are sad because they were simps for his voice. None of the simps know how he actually looks like.

In his opinion, teenagers and young adults are the tastiest.

He thinks of lemons how people think of fictional characters. Don't question it.

He loves to write song lyrics and he's very talented and experienced in it.

^Songwriting has been his hobby for a very long time, over half of the songs being about food.

He cannot eat vegetables or fruits.

His blood looks like a mix of normal blood and lemonade but certainly does not taste like it.

He does not sleep. His task is to hunt for food through rap battling and time of day does not matter. Sleep is a social construct.

He's one of, maybe even the tallest creature in the Funkinverse.

^"Well this character is taller" you say? His body is stretchable and he can become taller than a little house. Please do not comment about this modded character being taller, that offends him very much.

He's scared of Monster energy drinks for both obvious and unknown reasons.

He rarely befriends humans instead of eating them, if he does then he becomes very protective and tries not to eat the human friends' friends.

He doesn't think it's bad to eat humans, he thinks of it like how we think of eating pigs, cows and other animals. Except he explains in very high detail about what he's gonna do to the food before he eats it.

He doesn't like eating creatures with fur, it's uncomfortable to eat when his mouth feels hairy as heck.

^He takes all the hair off humans before eating by cutting, shaving, ripping etc.

He knows what the fourth wall is. He just chooses not to break it in front of the player. He's aware of everything but just chooses to live like this. He might have watched you die 50 times to some kids in halloween costumes. He might be watching you now.

When he's bored, full, has no songwriting motivation, no one to hang out with and there's no internet, he looks in strangers' windows and watches random children sleep in the middle of the night. Kids should be glad that they never woke up and saw his hecking creepy smile.

He has no family and was created in some kind of lab. He escaped and people are panicking.

He hates ASMR videos that include noises that sound like squeezing a lemon.

╰┈➤ with others
He's still trying to eat Girlfriend and Boyfriend to this day, just less attempts.

^Girlfriend has an entire playlist of ASMR slime videos and scares him away by watching any of those in full volume.

He hangs out with Skid and Pump a lot and has learned the spooky dance.

Because he (canonically) has the power to change what people see and hear, he makes any of Skid and Pump's old imaginary friends "real" to make them happy.

^He also scares their bullies away by either using that ability or just existing.

Pico tried to shoot him and he survived by eating all of the bullets/lasers somehow. He has very good reflexes.

He met Senpai when he was babysitting Skid and Pump. Skid and Pump had to stop Lemon Monster from eating him the entire time.

^He is now one of Senpai's biggest fears.

He hasn't met Girlfriend's parents yet, they don't think he's real and that Girlfriend is just making up random stories.