¸.•*⤥Lots of Tabi Headcanons 💔

(Image is his mod banner, edited by me)

Requested by @Alexsis_Fahn / Axel Fahn
Hope you like the headcanons, if you don't then comment what I'm missing and I'll make more headcanons for him :)

A/N - This chapter includes characters from other mods.

I feel like something here needs a TW or CW, so if there is, like I always say - please tell me and I'll put warnings.

Please don't talk about the "Whitty similarity controversy" and just enjoy some harmless headcanons
Any comments which are hate towards the creators of Tabi or Whitty will be removed

(Word count excluding this line: 960)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about him
He's (canonically) a cat person, his favorite cat breed is the Maine Coon.

^Second favorite is tabby, simply because it's similar to "Tabi".

He runs really fast. He ran sonic speed after the rap battle because someone called the police on him, he's still being tracked down.

^It's very hard to find him when he can (canonically) just take off his clothes and become nearly invisible.

He's (canonically) LGBTQ in some way or form, as he is bi.

His favorite colors are orange and yellow, they remind him of the sunset and fire. He excludes red for reasons later in this chapter.

He had to buy new clothes after the explosion. But he didn't buy, he's mostly invisible so he just went in the clothes shop, grabbed some random hoodies and pants then ran away.

It was very difficult to shower the first time he did it after his body turned invisible.

^He's gotten used to it now, but most of the time just washes his face and hands.

He normally has a knife in his pocket for "self defense".

He hates the rain and doesn't ever go outside when it's raining.

^If it starts to rain while he's away from home, he'll stay at some restaurant or under a random roof while scrolling through his phone until it stops.

Now that he isn't a music composer anymore, he worked at McDonalds for a bit, got fired and now steals money.

^He's trying to get fame on Youtube again with a whole new identity after his old career was thrown in the trash.

He was the quiet kid at elementary school, the popular kid in the start of high school, then both at the end.

╰┈➤ with others
Though he hates Boyfriend a lot, he somewhat has sympathy for him, because he thinks Girlfriend is gonna use Boyfriend like she did to him.

Girlfriend only used him because Daddy Dearest told her to, and feels bad. She wanted to break up with him earlier so she didn't need to date someone who she doesn't love anymore, but didn't wanna anger her father.

^Tabi does not know this and still thinks she is a despicable person who doesn't care about others' feelings, which makes sense because Girlfriend never got time to explain her true intentions.

He crashes his head on the steering wheel whenever Girlfriend's or her family's songs come on the car radio.

He had to delete many of his social media accounts after Girlfriend got him cancelled, one of the only unintentional disasters she caused to him.

His least favorite color is red, because of Girlfriend.

^He doesn't understand why she almost always wears the same red dress.

He has never seen Girlfriend's demon form before, but if he ever did then he wouldn't be surprised because her parents are literal demons, but he would be a little frightened.

^He'd also find it coincidental that both his and her eyes flash when mad or ready to battle.

His (canonically dead) cat was a female Maine Coon named Raspberry, it was Girlfriend who named her. She was adopted by them on Valentine's Day.

It was very awkward whenever Boyfriend and his friends went to McDonalds and met Tabi, the cashier. How he treated them is one of the reasons he got fired.

He offered Whitty a kind of "partners in crime" friendship because they're both victims of Girlfriend's family and hiding away (he also finds it cool that Whitty is a bomb because he tried to kill Girlfriend with bombs), but Whitty rejected.

^Tabi still looks up to Whitty (both emotionally and literally because Whitty is canonically hecking 3 feet taller), because his music was amazing compared to Tabi's when they were both music composers.

^That's why Tabi's last song, Genocide has some parts which are very similar to Ballistic. A lot of his inspiration comes from Whitty.

He (canonically) spied on Boyfriend and Girlfriend before going against them, he really underestimated Boyfriend until he beat Whitty, Tricky and literal ice cream Satan.

^He watched him beat Garcello and even though he didn't know him, he felt sad and a bit shocked when Garcello just straight up died in the middle of the rap battle. Partly because Garcello was also a victim of Girlfriend's family.

He used to make a lot of funny skit videos with A.G.O.T.I when they were early teens (they're canonically best friends).

^They now cringe and laugh at their younger selves when watching those videos. It's mostly A.G.O.T.I who cackles like a maniac while Tabi facepalms while wheezing, ashamed of both of them.

^Girlfriend has watched those videos and finds them genuinely funny, not the cringy type of funny.

He used to be friends with Beach Brother, but he didn't want to be friends anymore with "someone in a family of demonic freaks who use people for fame".

^Beach Brother didn't wanna be friends anymore either, because Tabi "broke his sister's heart". That just made Tabi angrier, correcting him that his sister broke his heart.

He has an instinct to befriend every single victim of Girlfriend's family.

^But he doesn't trust people easily and those victims aren't exceptions.