🦋𓆙ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 1𓆙🦋

The king was an odd man, some say.

He didn't go for the ones that wanted him,he went for the innocent creatures that fought for their freedom.

He was often called the devil, and that he was.

Many worked in the castle around him but ,only few have seen his face.

He was said to be undeniably beautiful but ,if you've never seen his face how can you agree or disagree?

But since he was king ,the best was thought of him, so the towns and villages he ruled went with the rumours around.

His evilness was beyond compare and many villagers pitted the poor maiden that he would wed.

He never showed any interest in women as far as the rumours in the castle said, maids that attended to him from a far said no woman has ever visited him.

And so without care of the discipline they would face they began to spread rumours that he must have been interested in men.

Many thought the king had no idea about the words circulating about him,but he did, his forgiveness that no one seemed to acknowledge was what kept his people alive.

Unlike the King his right hand man was not very secretive; the villagers and town's people had been tired of seeing his face.

Only people that knew him personally knew his name; the majority of the people knew him as the King's right hand man but those who were close to him knew his name was Gerald Neigh.

Gerald had two daughters Flora and Fauna Neigh. Nobody knew he had children ,he had tried his best to make sure the king never knew of his daughters.

If in any circumstance the king asked if he had children he would simply tell him two sons.For he knew the king wouldn't be interested in his children if they were males.

But he knew that wouldn't work, so he decided that in order for the king to never lay a finger on his younger daughter Flora he would tell him that she had an attitude and to take his oldest Fauna instead for she was soft and gentle.

Quite contrary to her name Fauna wasn't a big fan of the forest animals and simply preferred plants instead.

She would nurse them back to health for that was her gift as a forest nymph she lived up to her name in terms of being good with the plants in pure nature.

They lived in the forest, her father had told the king and a few of the people close to him that his reason for living so far from civilization was because he preferred being in nature ,that he liked the peace and quiet .

But he knew that by doing this the king wouldn't hear a word of his daughters. No matter how much he trusted the people close to him ,he would never sacrifice his daughters.

Flora his younger daughter lived up to all expectations just as well if not even better than his older daughter ,but don't let this information trick you he loved them both equally, and would never treat one better than the other.Leave his wife the mother of his children to do that.

Not only was Flora great with the forest animals but she was great with the forest plants too and for some odd reason she was also great with water . Often she would find a small lake in the forest or accidentally end up on the beach and never wanting to leave, staying there for hours looking after the water animals and plants ,and taking care of them.

While her sister was strictly a forest nymph and only good with plants, she was gifted with more and was also a water nymph.

Fauna wasn't a bad sister or child. You would think seeing that her younger sister was more gifted that she would be full of jealousy but that wasn't the case, it's normal to be a little jealous every now and then and that's all it was.

Fauna was like a cloak on a winter day. She was protective, she kept you warm.She had managed to win her mother's favour ,but for the wrong reasons.

She loved and protected her family, especially her younger sister and her father. She wasn't very fond of her mother because of the way she treated her younger sister and so she simply gravitated towards her father.

Mrs Neigh was what was described as beautiful, maybe not personality wise but she sure was a beauty. Though having been long past her prime she still shone just as bright as the sun on a summer day.

With two daughters and a husband that provides well ,you would think she had a happy life.She was quite the opposite, unhappy and bitter described how she was.

Coming from.a wealthy family and marrying into wealth she thought she would be living lavish in the town,with many carriages and maids at hand.

But sadly she never got that life. To her ,her husband ruined her life, though she married for love she realised that soon after their marriage and first child,they moved to the forest.

For her this was the worst thing that could happen to her,but still,she listened to her husband's broken promises about moving back to the town where she was raised.

After she had her second child she gave up,she never really liked her children but since one of them just had to get their father's looks she despised her while treated the other significantly better for she looked like her.

Showered her with gifts and jewellery that she never seemed to wear all because she liked simpler light clothing and minimal jewelry preferring her father in the process.

Though she didn't like her husband that didn't mean she hated him either,no matter what he did she still had a lingering love for him that never seemed to go away.

Flora was much like her sister yet different. While her sister was like a cloak on a winter day, she was like a cool breeze on a hot summer day, comforting and refreshing.

Her love for everyone and everything around her was equal ,she just couldn't pick a favourite. Her family was everything to her.

Her sister, her father and her mother were the people she couldn't imagine a life without.

To her Fauna was better and she always looked up to her ,she didn't know if her being older played a part in it or maybe it was her playful jealousy of how brightly her golden hair shone in summer.