🦋𓆙ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 9𓆙🦋

The moment Flora finished packing she hurriedly dragged her luggage downstairs with her. The room she and her sister shared felt too small for the both of them. She knew she was probably overreacting but she didn't feel safe around her sister anymore.

As soon as her feet touched the dark wooden floors she felt herself being dragged outside by her mother. There was nothing gentle about it. Her mother  pushed her towards a majority white mare with a few blonde spots on her back legs.

She didn't speak to her, only scowled at her. It was obvious that she was still upset about what had happened.

Lifting the skirt of her dress she hopped on the horse when her father came out with her sister leading her to a different horse, this time it was a black one ,its gender unknown.

Eventually he made his way towards her lifting her luggage and strapping it on the horse's back behind her. It didn't take long before all four of them were sitting on a horse.

Her father was yet to announce any instructions on what would be happening or why they had to leave in such a rush. She knew that something must've happened but it surely couldn't have been that serious.

" I want you guys to follow my lead, we have to leave now. I'll explain what's going on as soon as we leave Astria ". His words confused her but she knew it was better to not ask questions.  Anything she needed to know could be asked when they get to wherever they need to go.

She watched her father pull the reins of his dark brown horse. Beginning their journey the rest of them followed suit.

It wasn't often that she rode horses so she found herself leading her horse away from everyone else every once in a while.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

They had been riding for quite some time now, with a few occasional rests so the horses wouldn't be too tired.

It was close to nightfall yet they weren't halfway through their journey out of Astria and Flora could already feel tiredness taking over her.

As the others kept up their normal pace while riding she found herself making her horse go slower. It got to a point that she didn't even realise when her hand loosened on the reins.

Hearing movements behind her she turned to see what had caused it but there was nothing. Returning her attention on her journey she realised she was way behind the others.

Closing her legs around the mare she gave her a squeeze to signal her to quicken her pace. As the mare picked up speed she heard the twang of an arrow and felt a light breeze beside her head.

It didn't alarm her at first, simply because she wasn't quite familiar with the sound and arrow made. What made her realise was the arrow falling a few metres ahead of her.

" He knows , he's here" Her father shouted . " Who knows? What are you talking about?"  Her mother asked in a panicked voice.

Her father made no effort to answer and simply made his horse run faster.

To her,her father was lucky for her horse had began to panic the second it saw the arrow hit the floor.

The mare jumped back and suddenly began running really quickly causing her to almost fall off.

The sound of an arrow hitting flesh met her ears before she frightenedly looked around realising that her sister's horse had been shot. It didn't take long before arrows were coming from every direction specially aiming at the feet of the horses they were riding.

She had never seen something so gruesome. The sight of the horses infront of her falling over and bleeding along with her own was something that would probably cause her nightmares for the rest of her life.

As she fell over with her horse she felt hands grab her waist from behind pulling her into the now darkness of the woods beside her.

Opening her mouth to scream she felt the cool silver of a sword against her throat. With all that was happening she could finally hear the sound of stomping  horses in the near distance. People had been following them all along and none of the noticed .

" If you make a sound I'll slit your throat." She heard a man say in a soft yet rough tone of voice. He scared her, so she kept her mouth shut not wanting him to kill her.

All she could do was take a deep breath to calm herself down. The man holding her removed his sword from her throat throwing it on the floor and turned her to face him pushing he face into his chest.

She was forced to breathe in his scent.She didn't want to admit it but he smelled good and coincidentally just like the man that came into her room the night before.

She went still against him eventually moving her arms from her side and up to his chest attempting to push him away.

" Where's my daughter! " She heard her father yell. "Not here". She heard another man say. This didn't shock her, instead it shocked her sister.

When Fauna heard the voice she immediately looked into the direction it was coming from. She knew the voice, and as she saw him walk infront of her father her body went still.

It was the blue eyed man.

She was looking at him but the minute he turned his gaze to her she turned her head trying to hide her face. Only to hear the crunch of stones beneath his feet near her.

When he made his way directly infront of her she stared at his shiny black boots .The feel of his fingers beneath her her chin startled her and she tried to move away from his grip only for him to tighten it and pull her face up as he lowered his to meet hers with a small peck on the lips.

Moving away with am apologetic look on his face he whispered  " I'm sorry" and turned back to finish the task he was assigned.

If you are enjoying the story so far please share and vote.  THANK YOU♡