🦋𓆙ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 18𓆙🦋

A harsh heavy breath escaped her lips pulling her into pitch-black consciousness. She'd had the "dream" a million times before but it always had the same ending, her being roughly stabbed through the heart with a flaming red-gold sword.

Her heart filled with pain, one she couldn't express with her expressions, for the place that is trapping her body and soul was pitch black and seemed to take on the form of vast nothingness.

Her eyelids felt heavy as she tried to search around the area for at least a spec of light but for the hundredth time since she'd gone missing she saw nothing but darkness.

"I've been trapped here by who knows what and he still hasn't found me," she thought, for some reason, she expected him and wanted him to care enough to look for her—she wanted him to find her. Even though she knew she was asking for too much she couldn't help it.

Little did she know that he was a villain, and the villain's love interest was stuck with him, a man that would burn the world to protect her, to have her. A man that would kill all just to make sure she's safe.

What a pity that she doesn't know.

Again she moved her hands around, trying to grip onto something, anything but again she was disappointed.

She had never imagined that one day she would end up in this situation, all the things her parents didn't teach her about the outside world were coming back to bite her. She should hate them, hate them for making her clueless, hate them for making her a fool but she couldn't after all they were the ones that breathed life into an empty cell.

Pushing herself off the floor she stood up on wobbly feet, dragging the naked soles of her feet on the surface beneath her. " Is it possible for something to feel like nothing yet something at the same time?" she said breathing into the thin air around her.

Seconds passed and the air around her toolkit time building up into one full of heat and humidity. Flora pinched her cheeks hoping that all was a dream and that it was a sign that she was waking up but all she was left with was a throbbing cheek and a body slick with sweat.

Running her hand down her chest following a ball of sweat she became aware that she was naked, someone or something had truly pulled her into another space.

"Why is it so hot?" she asked speaking aloud, the ring of heat grew, making her feel light-headed almost falling.

" I didn't get the chance to answer you," A voice said capturing her attention, she looked around searching for even the smallest sign of someone else but again, nothing. The voice seemed to have come from everywhere but nowhere all at the same time. She had hardly been taught magic and had been kept away from civilization for all her years so she hadn't the smallest clue as to what or whom the person might be.

Again, this time in a whispy voice, almost like breeze passing by your ear, the person spoke. " The underworld is hot, sometimes, well I haven't been there in a while so I don't know how Aztar runs it now,"

Quickly covering her ears, she desperately tried avoiding contact with what she could only guess was a daemon, she had heard many stories about how they took over the other countries outside the barrier, taking control of the magical beings that occupied them.

A blush painted her cheeks as she thought about how the king was rumored to be the ruler of hell, she sent a silent prayer to the heavens begging for forgiveness if for some unfortunate reason he turned out to be the enemy. She had been intimate with him, maybe not as intimate as usual lovers but something happened and she knew it.

"So tell me, Flora," A pregnant pause rested between the creature's words, leaving a standing  Flora, trapped in her emotions and properly confused. She desperately tried to think of a question it would ask, it being personal was out of the picture so already knew it would be.

'That thing...' she said to herself ' that thing knows my name'. A sudden chill ran down her spine, the place around her suddenly becoming too cold to bear. Wrapping her hands around herself she crouched down looking left and right trying to see something she knew had no form.

A painfully bright light shine from behind her casting a large shadow of her crouched form in front of her. She lifted her palms, gently resting them above her eyes. It helped, just a bit because as the second went by she could see the light get brighter and brighter.

A tender touch brushed the flyaways from her neck, slowly pulling her hair from the beat bun she had placed it in when she attempted to take a shower before being kidnapped.

The hand turned her face towards it and she could feel their breath falling on her naked body, her eyes squeezed shut tighter.

"Can you feel this?" It asked pulling her hand and placing it at the beating heart, surprised, Flora pulled her hand away taking in a sharp breath. She had felt the curvature of a breast and working heart.

" Don't be so surprised, I am a woman after all. Don't you know we're one and the same?"

A gasp escaped her lips once more "What?" She asked the woman.

" Not like that, I meant that we're both women" She laughed.

Taking a short pause the woman lifted Flora from her crouching position and placed her to stand on her own two feet. " But tell me now, how does it feel to bed a king, assuming that you already have,"

She stumbled back, shocked by the woman's words, how could she ask something so personal, though he hadn't bedded her she was still reluctant to share any information on what happened between them.

He woman tugged her body towards hers attempting to gently open her eyelids. " I've bed many kings in my life, or should I say lives. It never ended well for me and do open your eyes. You'd be doing us both a favour,"

Flora slowly opened her eyes keeping them locked onto the ground beneath her. " I have much to tell you Ms. Naive. You have a lot to learn if you're to stay with a king, royalty can make even the most sane person go insane,"

Finally lifting her eyes, she locked them onto the woman before her.

If you are enjoying the story so far please share and vote. THANK YOU♡

And don't forget to check out my other story Never Kiss and Tell❤️.