🦋𓆙ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 20𓆙🦋

She snapped her fingers, trying to leave but only slightly warping the world around her.

A twig snapped behind her, heaving footsteps following. Once again she began snapping her fingers, this time rigorously she was in a hurry, now more than ever and she wanted out, she needed it.

Flora who had heard the snapping stood up and began approaching her. Why was she snapping she wondered.

Why was she snapping?

But then she watched as the world around her slightly changed with every snap the goddess made. That was when it hit her that she was trying to escape.

With a sweet voice, she spoke to the goddess.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What are you doing?"

A dark sinister voice asked.

It startled her, it wasn't like she hasn't heard people speak like that, she had gone to hell and back so, she had more than enough experience with things like this but it was Flora, sweet innocent Flora.

The Flora that didn't know what she was doing, the Flora that would forget about this the moment her soul took over again.

But she should have expected, she should have known something like this would happen. She should've prepared for this the moment Xahir River's image was brought up.

For she didn't do it, Flora did......

She looked back at Flora, her face stunned— frozen. She wanted to say so much but, she couldn't. Focusing on the most important thing was what she needed to do and that just happened to be escaping.

" What are you planning to do!?" the voice boomed across the forested area causing a sudden wind that swayed the leaves and left her stumbling from the vibrations.

Again, she tried snapping. But to no avail, it didn't work.

"You're not trying to leave," " are you?"

Shaking her head she plead with her eyes for Flora to let her leave, How could she be afraid of someone she seniors? She wondered, but she knew, this girl wasn't average. She shouldn't have been this strong, she shouldn't hold this much power.

Not yet, Not now.

" I-I-I" she stuttered, her words needed to be clear, they needed to be strong. Especially if she wants Flora to back down.

" I wasn't trying to leave... I just needed to clear my head"

The air around them became eerily still, a mountain of thoughts clouding their heads. Their lives were never simple and they knew it never would be. One was designed to be queen and the other was destined to lose herself, one way or another.

Their fates were tied, held together by a thin and durable thread called FATE.

It ties you to things you don't want, it leaves you no choice, it can kill you, prolong your life, make you stronger and make you weaker.

There truly wasn't much good about it.

But at least one of them had control over themselves at the moment but it was for the worst wasn't it? She was the one left helpless.

FATE was determined to do her wrong from the very beginning, of her existence.

" Tell me, sweet goddess, what had you intended to say?" The honey-glazed words warned her of what was to come. Her defeated eyes searched the inquisitive ones before her.