🦋𓆙ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 4𓆙🦋

Trying to be sneaky didn't suit her,in her opinion she never did anything right.While some came to admire things from afar and in silence she couldn't .

She had been watching him for a while now.She was hiding of course..

Every chance she got she took a step closer and when his eyes would seem to pass her direction she would make an audible gasp.

"If you're watching someone ,might as well do it in silence".The peach tree she stood behind said to her.

She could communicate with plants,have friendly conversations.This was one of the reasons why she wouldn't feel lonely when flora would wander off into the forest without her.

As the light illuminated his face she saw his blue eyes glisten in the moonlight.He was breathtaking.

He was something else,a man beautiful beyond belief.

A secret to take to the grave.

Boys were a no no and if her parents ever found out that one was venturing into their yard and that she was sneaking out just to take a look at him,just to see his beauty to be blessed by his eyes.

She might as well just consider herself a prisoner on a life sentence because she would never get out of the house again.

As the blue eyed man scanned the trees around him ,he spotted her.He knew she was there ,he knew she would be there.

Though he wasn't sure which sister it was ,he was given a task and he was bound to complete it.

Him seeing her was what she feared the most. What type of creep hides and stares at a boy in a peach tree? When she saw his eyes scan over the tree she was behind she scooted over to hide herself a little more .

"Come out".The blued eyed man said giving her the fright of her life,how could she allow herself to be caught?

All this time she thought she was being careful,but he knew she was there ,how?

He might have caught her but she won't be openly walking out to him.She looked for a way to escape and when she found one she took off running only to trip over a tree root falling flat on the ground.

"Curse these roots".She cursed under her breath.

Looking up from her hands she spotted a pair if male shoes in front of her.Thinking it was her father that had caught her sneaking out she began apologizing.

"Pa ,I'm sorry ,I know I shouldn't have sneaked out the house.It won't happen again I swear.I won't do it again!"

Finally mustering the courage to look into her 'father's' face she saw the blue eyed man.

She couldn't hide the shock on her face,she had been caught,and in this moment she would have preferred if her father was the one that found her.

He looked better in person,he really did  but she knew that this wasn't the time to be focusing on his looks.

She looked scared, he thought.He had been waiting on her to make a mistake,he wanted to catch her,would he bring her back ?Would his employer want to see her?

Fauna stared in the man's eyes waiting for him to take his eyes off her ,but he wouldn't he was still looking at her with a curious gaze as if he was thinking about something.

Hopefully it didn't involve her.

Did he not blink,she didn't want to be out here anymore,the curiosity she held before had now completely vanished from her mind.

She didn't want to know anything about him.But,with him being directly in front of her she had no choice.

He dressed like someone from a good background. Well no,he was wearing a shirt with the secret crest her father had on whenever he was doing undercover business for the king.

When she looked down at his hip the first thing she saw was a small dagger.

Did he come to kill her?Fauna had never thought about the fact that the reason this mysterious man showed up was because he was an assassin that was to kill her.

If he was, wouldn't he have killed her already?Or maybe he just likes to tease his prey!

Slowly standing up she realized just how tall this man was,he was taller than her father.Though according to her mother her father wasn't that tall her 5'5 frame didn't compare to his,she wasn't syre if his height but her head was at his chest.

Since she couldn't see where he was looking now she didn't care it was time to press her luck.

Taking slow steps to the side she darted from in front of him running back to her home.

Well,tried to at least,as soon as she began running he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her back to him.

"Where do you think you're going ?" He asked with a slight smirk on his face.

"Not trying to run away now are you?"

His voice startled her; she hadn't expected him to speak .His voice was much deeper than her father's too.

"Let me go, you prick!"

"I'll scream!"She shouted .If he wasn't planning on killing her , what was his deal? He had no right to keep her out here against her will.

"Then do it.Let's see what Gerald will say when he finds out his daughter was sneaking out".

"Y-Y-You bitch!How dare you threaten me!"Fauna said, poking her finger in the man's chest.

She knew this wasn't the time to get all bold when the man could kill her right there and then but, How dare he threaten her.

He was enjoying her reactions,maybe he needed to ask the king to make him come here more often.

With a big smirk on his face he said "I didn't know little girls curse."

This only upset her further,who was he to speak to her like that?

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

Laughing he said "Calm down now,wouldn't want Gerald to know his daughter curses now would you?"

Never use your gift to do harm,never use your gift to do harm,she had heard this phrase so many times but looks like today would be the day she disobeyed.

Lifting her hands she made the tree roots snake up his legs in a tight hold until it travelled all over his body and began pulling him against the tree.

"Fauna,this is wrong" The tree whispered to her but she didn't care.

"What's your name?" The blue eyed man asked her.

She didn't bother to answer him, instead she ran back home, climbed the ladder and went back to bed almost like nothing happened.

She had fed her curiosity,she knew enough to not try that again.

For the people that are reading my story, thank you. Also if you have any opinions on my book please comment it and if you like what you're reading vote and follow.

I'M DONE NOW❤