🦋𓆙ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 8𓆙🦋

Flora had awoken the next morning feeling confused. She could've sworn she felt someone touching her the night before and no matter what she found it hard to brush it off as simply a dream.

It felt too real, the person's smell was too vivid and the softness of their fingers too. Though she couldn't remember exactly what the person smelled like, if she were to meet them again she would recognise them.

" Fauna, did someone come in here last night?" Shocked by the question Fauna whipped her head around to look at her sister. Shock evident on her face from the question.

She didn't want her sister to find out that she sneaked out and more importantly there could have been an unwanted an unexpected guest in their room last night and the worst part was that she didn't even know. Because she left. That man brought someone else with him.

" Uhhhh, no, nobody cane in here last night. I couldn't sleep so I was up really late. I would've realised if someone came in. You know?" Flora looked at her with disbelief, her sister never knew when to stop talking whenever she would lie and it's painfully obvious that she is.

" Fauna, what are you hiding from me?"  This wasn't something she expected from her sister. To her they had always shared everything, told eachother everything. They weren't supposed to hide things from eachother.

" Are you hiding things from me?" She said breaking down, her voice cracking slightly.  " I thought we told eachother everything ". She felt betrayed, there was something going on and she needed to know what it was.

" I'm sorry, but I can’t tell you". Saying thoses words to her younger sister hurt her but she couldn't tell her what was going on. She knew something was off when she came in last night. The smell of a man.

" I'm telling mother and father, someone definitely came here last night and you know about it. I could've been hurt Fauna. Anything could've happened to me or even you." Pushing herself from her bed she made her way to the door but before she could exit the room Fauna grabbed unto her hand pulling her back and closing the door.

" You will do no such thing, Flora you need to calm down. Nobody came here last night. I was the one holding you". Lying was bad and she knew it but , as much as it pained her to lie to her sister she didn't want to get caught.

" I'm telling mom and dad, Let me go right jow or I'll scream ". She needed a way to make her sister let her out the room and if she had to threaten her so be it. " Maybe dad will believe you rather than me but who do you think mom will believe you know I'm her favourite. She'll always believe me".

The words coming out of Fauna's mouth  were unlike her, this wasn't and isn't what Flora knew her sister to be like or maybe she just didn't know her sister as well as she thought she did.

" What's gotten into you? This is not the Fauna I know". " You're right  because you don't know me." Finally getting the courage Flora pulled her hand from her sister's grip moving to open the door. Only to feel her sister fist her hair, harshly pulling her back to her. Struggling to remove the hand in her hair she's pushed across the room onto a small study table .

Looking up at her sister with wide eyes she tries to process what just happened but can't. None of it makes sense. This isn't her sister. Her sister loves her.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Having two children wasn't easy. Especially when it came to protecting them. Gerald had been spending everyday of his life since the birth of his first child protecting. Its what he knew how to do.

The talk he had with the King yesterday was something he had yet to tell his wife about. How would she feel to know that he couldn't protect his children.

But she was going to know and he knew it. He just didn't know it would be so soon. "Gerald , what's this?". Not knowing what his wife was talking about he stood up from bed making his way towards her.

" What's what?" He asked still oblivious to the paper his wife held in her hand.
"This, I just found it on the little table, do you know who wrote this?". Looking at the paper in his wife's hand his face paled. The king had been in his room.

Feeling his chest tighten he reached over for his glasses attempting to read it again as if the words on the paper would magically change.

"Someone came into our room last night, and you seem to know who did. Tell me". He didn't have time to tell her he needed to leave. He needed to leave the country. Run away from this country and the king. Protecting his  daughters would always be his priority.

" I don't have time to explain,  start packing we need to leave". " What? Why do we need to leave?" She could be stubborn at times but right now wasn't a good time. Sometimes he wondered if she would just listen to him for once.     " Just pack,I don't have time to explain".

Hearing a thud upstairs he rushed to his daughters bedroom his wife behind him. Pushing the door open he sees his younger daughter on the floor in pain.
Looking over at his eldest he saw guilt but no remorse on her face.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Before Flora could make her way away from the table Fauna went back and grabbed her again.  This time by the throat and throwing her on the floor.

She was in pain,and it was all caused by the sister she had grown to love so much.

Hearing the door open Fauna moved away from her sister watching as their parents entered the room. " Someone came in our room last night and Fauna knows about it" She could hardly speak from the pain but if she kept it in any longer she might not have said it at all.

She watched ad her father opened his mouth to speak but her mother beat him to it. " Stop, is all you ever do lie? I know my Fauna would never allow someone to come into the house,especially this room."

" Mother ,I swear-" Cutting her off her mother began shouting " Apparently we need to pack! So pack! I'm sick and tired of you and your lies!" She wished her father had said something, anything but she knew he couldn't especially when her mother was talking.

As her parents left the room she turned to look at her sister. " See,I told you" Fauna whispered. This girl is evil. Totally different from the person she thought she knew before.

If you are enjoying the story so far please share and vote.  THANK YOU♡