Chapter 14

"Where to next, husband?" I teased him after our intense moment.

"Not telling you, wife. You'll have to wait and see." He smirked and played along with me. I feel something in my stomach whenever he calls me his wife even if we are just playing with each other.

Cruz again opened the door for me to enter, took my hands in his and closed the door. He entered the driver's side and turned towards me. Leaning in towards me, he grabbed my seat belt and secure it. Again he left me feelings things I never felt in my life before. My stomach was a flying butterfly mess.

We set out for our next destination. I look outside admiring the paysage. I felt his hands sneaking their way back to my thighs. I turned a little bit on my side to look at him. I found Cruz smiling. Looking back outside, I tried to hide my smile.

After what felt like a few minutes, I heard the engine being cut off. There were a lot of cars in the parking lot.

"We are here, love." My attention was turned to the large magnificent building.

"The mall?" I asked curiously, my mouth curling up in a smile as he came to hold my hand as I got out of the car. I love that feeling of my hands in his. Somehow my small hands fit his rather large ones perfectly. Just like a piece of puzzle if I dare say. Shaking that thoughts out of my head.

"Lead the way, husband." I mocked smilingly. He only laughed at me and lead the way.

He lead me into each designer boutique the mall had to offer. He made me sat comfortably on the sofa in one of the stores whose name I haven't gotten time to read. He wandered around the store, looking around as if he knew exactly what he was looking for.

Cruz seemed so concentrated for a moment, his eyes hard. Contemplating, making decision like it's a business deal. In that moment he looked so freaking hot. If only I could eat him in there right away I probably would have. I shake my head, clearing my thoughts, but he was so hot looking so intense that I could not help myself from thinking that I want him. I could feel myself getting drenched down there so I crisscrossed my legs in a way to help me calm down.

I was surprised by the items he picked up. I gasps in shock seeing what he had chosen. Everything he selected for me was of my taste, every dress, every tops, every trousers. He went as far as knowing what color I would choose.

One thing I noticed is that some of those dresses were short. Cruz knew me, he knew how I loved to show my body in my clothes. He knew how I feel when a certain amount of my skin is shown. That action of his made my inside melt. What was this man doing to me? I thought.

The same women who was patiently waiting for him to finish took the clothes from him after he looked like he was satisfied with what he bought. Cruz handed her his black credit card.
He came smiling down at me, his hard surface seem to have melted away as he was approaching me.

"Should we move on to the next store or do you want something I did not get you from here?" He offered.

"That's already way too much. You know I could have paid for that right?" I started.

With one step he was in front of me, he chuckled, circling me around with his arms around my waist.

"You are mine, love, and I'll spoil you however much I want you." I had no comeback after that. Speechless. It took me some time to get around what he said. When I finally grasp what he said, my cheeks turned pink. I decided to play it safe.

"How did you know my size?" I asked instead.

He leaned down to my ears, whispering softly as ever. "Do you think I would not know your body by now, every nook, every corner?" I shivered, the good kind. It was a rhetorical question.