Chapter 33

Fuck! I looked hot right now, so hot that even Satan would be jealous of me. I mean maybe they could call me their queen. Yes, I would love that very much. Tonight I really was the definition of black is beauty.

I wore one of the most revealing dress ever, it showed my skin but still left little to imagination. though people would only look tonight, no one would have a touch or taste.

The dress was black, completely backless, attached by gold body jewellery from one side to another. My boobs looked luscious, prominent, showing a little of my side boob. maybe I should get a tattoo there. hmm, interesting idea. Lastly, it had one long slit on the left leg, going to my lips and attached my gold jewellery.

I wore one of my most favourite pair of shoes ever, sultry, a snake wrapped around my legs. my nails looked like it could craved out any demons, black matte with shinny black tips. I thought about cutting my hair but then decided that he was not worth it.

My heels clanked on the ground as I walked around, I took a deep breath as I got nearer to the ballroom. I walked like I own it, like there was nothing that was affecting me. once I got at the entrance, I stopped, every head turned around to see how it was, I could hear people whispering but I held every eyes.

I surveyed the room, my breath hitched and I felt my heart started to beat louder, I stilled when my eyes met those of his. Cruz could not move, it was like he froze, his eyes held some emotions I could not decipher. It seemed like he got back to his senses when his eyes roamed my body before he clenched his jaw. I could only smile evilly on the inside.

The dress did exactly what I wanted it to do. I got more of the reaction I wanted to. I might have been a bitch but this time I was enjoying it.

"Hundred bucks says my brother wants you," I heard a voice, I turned around to see a very handsome tall man with grey eyes and a British accent. Dark neatly combed hair.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"My brother has got the hots for you and something tells me not just tonight." The man explained.

I scoffed, "Well we are at this engagement party, so something tells me you are wrong," I rolled my eyes internally.

He watched me with a pensive thought, before introducing himself, "Ace Walker," he held out a hand. what's with me and the Walker man, I mean why was the whole family so hot. Even Bella and Diana and trust me when I say I'm as straight as I could be.

"Veronica Wilson," i shook his hand.

"Trust me, I know," Ace mumbled under his breath, like he was saying something I was not supposed to know.

"Excuse me?" I asked again, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Do you want a drink perhaps?" Ace asked.

"Sure," I mean there was no harm right.

"You have the eyes of every man in this room tonight." Ace said as we walked towards the bar.

"Do I have yours?" I teased rolling my eyes.

"You have my brothers," Ace turned the answer around.

"I asked for yours" I rolled my eyes

Ace took a glance at me and said, "You are hot, but.." he walked behind the bar table before glancing around the room, his eyes stopped when he found a gorgeous black haired woman in a champagne coloured dress, I smiled.

"...but no," he watched her with passion and I think love in his eyes.

"what happened with her?" I asked.