Chapter 8

Did anyone ever tell you that being sobered from an orgasm denial could be hot? Cruz proved that to me last night.

I woke up with a headache, the side of my bed was empty meaning that he already left.

Groaning I turned around to my bedside table to see that there was a glass of water and two capsule of pain killers. Along with that was a note.

Veronica written in neat cursive hand writing.

I took the note and I smiled at his simple action.

'Sorry love, I had to leave to handle some business. I'll come around later in the evening. Take as much rest as you can 'cause I know I tired you a lot. And don't forget to take your medicine which I left for you and eat.
Fondly Cruz'

I quickly got off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower before heading out to eat breakfast. Well actually lunch since it was already 11 o'clock.

After lunch, I decided to stay on the deck for a while before heading back to my room.

I did the work I was supposed to do while sitting in the porch area. The salty smell of the air relaxed my body.

I was thinking of going to swim when I have time.

Pushing away my laptop after I was done, I stand and lean against the rail watching the dark blue sea water. The sun was making my skin glow.

I felt strong arms surrounded my waist. I froze for a moment before I relaxed realizing it was Cruz. His strong scent filled my nostrils.

He kissed my hair, "Hey love."

"Hi," i said in a small voice turning around to wrap my arms around his neck. I gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"Come let's go inside," He held my hand in his. Our hands fit perfectly into each other.

He dropped me on the bed before he took out his suit and laid on the bed with me.

He then wrapped his arms around me bringing me closer to him. I curled against him. My hand and legs sprawled on him.

Tracing his abs, he sigh.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"I do not know, maybe you sinned so badly" I joked

"Then I'm glad I sinned so badly, I got you. But baby, you make me want to sin even more." Cruz looked at me

"That is why we are perfect for each other," I couldn't help it from escaping my mouth

"I had a rough day, some much work to be done" he sigh again

"Why don't you take a bath and come back" I asked

"I want to spend my time with you, not one second away" He smiled.

"So cheesy," i laughed too, "let me help you in other ways." I sat on his lap.

He quickly flipped me again pinning me against the bed. My hands at the top.

"You make cheesy worth it. When I said I had a rough day, i want to cuddle with you. Not sex. Just you and me and the blankets. And maybe watch movies, kiss until we both fall asleep." Cruz wrapped his arms around me securing me.

"Oh," we then cuddle talking about little nothing.

"I got you ice cream, you want to eat?" I nodded excitedly like a child

We made ourself comfortable on the bed, I was sitting in the middle of his legs with an ice cream tub.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks

"Lion king" I replied, that was my all time favorite. I've it like thousand times and each time musafa dies, I become a mess.

The movie was on, both of us eating ice cream and watching.

Sometimes he would tease me with his hands or kiss me out of no where. It was cute coming from him.

I couldn't help but ask " You do that with all your hoes?"

He looks at me before taking the tub from my hands, gave me a quick kiss on the lips

"You are not like them and you are not a hoe, so don't you dare call yourself one. I want to be with you. With them I wanted to go as soon as possible, but with you I can't seem to go away"

My lips curled up in a smile, seeing me smile, he smiles too.

I took my spoon of ice cream and before I could eat it, the spoon was in his mouth.

"Hey, this was mine." I complained.

"If you complain one more time, I'm going to give you a reason to," He flipped us over so my back was lying on the bed and he was on top of me.

I look in his eyes, Cruz does the same. I did not say anything. I know he will do what He promised.

"I can't seem to get enough of you, love" with that he kissed me hungrily and passionately. The kiss told me that he was telling the truth.

He flipped us over so that we were back to the position we were before.

I pouted. "Don't pout love, it'll be worth it later."

With one last kiss, we watch the movies. Sometimes kissing but most of the time cuddling.

It was one of the best night so far. Don't get me wrong, I love having sex with him, but the night is young so are we. I love every moment we spend the night.

Morning came, we were both still cuddling like two in love puppies. This made me both laugh and smile.

"Morning love," he greeted with a kiss on the lips.

"Morning" I replied looking at him

"Come let's take a bath, then we'll have breakfast" he said

I groaned, i really didn't want to get up from the bed. It was so warm with him.

"Don't be lazy," Cruz said before picking me bridal style into the bathroom.

"Now if you pick me like this, I would get up." I told him with a kiss.

After the best teasing hot shower he helped me get ready.

He dressed me in a cute sundress and a shoe. The teasing continues when he was dressing me.

He didn't have clothes on. So as the good girl I am, I remove his towel.

"V, give that back love." He warned.

"No, not until you tell me where we are going. And I am having a pretty good view of your ass." I smiled innocently.

"Ok, don't give it to me. I'm going to walk from your room to my room naked. No problem at all." That bastard.

"Ok, I'm giving you." I was obliged to.

Before going he spanked me in the ass hard. I'm sure it was already red by now.

I was sitting waiting for him to come back with breakfast. A few minutes later he came back.

My jaw dropped. He was looking so fucking handsome. He wore a shirt. He also had a pendant of an anchor along with it was a feather with diamond.

"Stop staring, i know you want me." Cruz smirked at me.

"I never saw you like that before," I confessed.

"Be happy, Love, I'm doing that for you" he smiled at me this time.

"Come on, let's go," he took my hands in his.

"But where?" I asked as we left the room.

"Ireland, my love." he concluded.

I look in front of me from the deck. There I saw a glimpse of Ireland, where we are going. Where I will be spending with him. Where I'm going to enjoy my life with him.