chapter 11

We spent the whole night making beautiful art. Slow, passionate sex.

By the time we were both extremely tired, it was already five o'clock in the morning, you could see the rays of sunlight starting to appear, we went to sleep.

Before we went to sleep, Cruz said one thing that sent electricity all over my body and made me shiver in a good way.

"I vow to make you live life to the fullest."

We have the chemistry, the kind of chemistry so powerful that our body ache for both the romantic and the animal inside.

He made every fantasy and dreams I ever had, even some i did not even dare to dream of, a reality for me.

He freed my mind and helped me to let go of my inhibitions.

He was different than other men. In his words, I found desire, desire i didn't know I had.

I woke him up once at night, more like at dawn.

"Please fuck me now," sliding my tongue up to his I whispered

"I swear I will, I swear I won't stop until your legs are shaking and ever hotel guest on the floor knows my name" and he did.

We wake up next to each other, his fingers untangling my hair, my eyes undressing his soul and his lips inviting closer to awaken my inner fire.

He closed the distance between us with a soft kiss.

Both of us have a smile on our faces pleased from a long night of love and passion.

"Good morning, Love" he grumbles

"Morning," I murmur

"How are you feeling?" he asked concerned.

"sore, very sore" 

"I'm sorry, Sugar, I can't control myself when I'm with you"

"it's ok, i loved every moment of it" I smile to which he smirks.

"Come on, let's bathe you" he picked me bridal style and took me to the bathroom.

"Looks like we both had some great sex" he started slowly.

We both entered the tub, his front to my back, I relax against him. The water reached my breast but he could clearly see it under the clear water.

"Scratches," Cruz took my hands in his, tracing every scratch I gave him past night. I really was a wild cat yesterday but I can't help my hormones when I'm around him.

"Bite marks," he continues slowly kissing the marks on my neck. My breath hitched.

"Sore body," he cups my sex, I moaned loudly.

I heard him growls from behind me

"Stop, or I'll have to take you again"

"I don't mind," i tease

"Kitten, you're playing with fire her-"

I pressed my lips on his, shutting him. We fought for dominance obviously he won.

"Shh, let's enjoy this peaceful moment"

After that we stayed a little bit in the bathroom before going to dress.

After slipping his boxers and a short, he made me wear my bra and panties. He then button up his black shirt on me, letting the the first two unbutton. He rolled the sleeves up.

"The way my shirt looks on you, amazing, but nothing can compare to when you're naked" I blush crimson red, he chuckles and pick me up again.

We went to the room where breakfast was already served.