Chapter 5

I was currently in my room getting ready for the dinner party. I was struggling to hook the button from the back of my dress. After much difficulty, Once that I finished zipping myself, I looked in the mirror to see my reflection.

I was satisfied with how my dress looked on my body. The nice lace dress hugged my body perfectly. I love black, I guess that's why I almost always choose that color to wear. The dress reached two inches above my knee. Earlier on I had already done a manicure, replacing the red color with a natural color, not nude just natural.

Grabbing my red sole black shoes, I secure the enclosure. I guess you could say I have an obsession with red sole footwear. I went to the bathroom, deciding to wear some makeup to accentuate my natural looks.

I grabbed the red lipstick and apply it with my fingers so that it looks blotted. I conceal all the memories of last night on my skin. I turned crimson just getting the flash of the previous night. For this reason, only I did not need to wear blush on my cheeks.

I spend a lot of money on skincare products so there was no need for me to wear foundation, only conceal little spots here and there. Then seeing as though I still had some time, I curled my lashes, and apply some clear mascara.

To complete the look, I wore some of my favorite pieces of jewelry. My hair was already blown out at the salon. Looking at myself in the mirror, I loved how I looked in control.

Control the word reminded me of him. Cruz, the guy who doesn't let me sleep at night, but he was worth it. He was the best I could ever ask for in bed and more. He had the looks and the talent. What I loved more about him was his mesmerizing eyes and plumped lips.

A sudden ringing on my laptop brought me out of my thoughts.

"You look so smoking hot, if I was gay I'd bang you right now" she greeted me.

"Well hello to you too Ayana," I said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes, my lips curling up in a small smile.

"Where the hell are you going bitch?" she asked.

"I'm invited to a dinner party by the members of whatsoever," I informed her.

"You look bangable" Ayana observed me "And why the hell are you glowing, don't you dare tell me it's the makeup cause I know you hate them," she narrowed her eye at me.

See, I can't even keep something from her, she always knew. I blushed hard remembering the nights we both had, him and I.

"You had sex, didn't you?" She paused. "Tell me all the nasty details, his name, how was he, and all" she screamed.

"I might have," I teased her.

"Tell me everything right now, Miss" she begged.

"ok, His name is Cruz. He is incredibly handsome and he certainly knows what the hell he is doing in bed. And I do not regret the times I spent with him." I finally confessed.

"I knew it, you're so glowing right now. I'm surprised you can even walk" she continues.

"Oh, I am trying hard to walk" I affirmed. To be honest, I'm was still limping a little bit and a little sore but in a good way. With every step I took, I'm reminded of him.

"Don't make me jealous," she groaned.

"What about your 'boyfriend'?" Ayana air quoted.

"You know the answer to that, I do not love him. I cannot, I never will be able." I stated the obvious.

"Well he can go to hell," she said and trailed off.

"What is it?" I remarked, narrowing my eyes at her.