Chapter 3

The scent of lavender salt calmed my nerves. I was currently in my room's bathtub.

The smell relaxed my nerves and ease the pain of the beautiful and best night of my life. My body was completely sore after what he did to me. I might even have some bruises of pleasure somewhere.

He was a whole lot more experienced. The best sex of my life I could ever ask for. Everything about yesterday night was perfect. I made the right decision for the first time in a while. I probably would have regretted it if I didn't go with him last night.

I got out of the bathroom and wrapped a towel around my body. I was walking carefully as my body was still sore. Upon arriving in my room, I dropped the towel. 

"You look so fucklicious" a voice behind me said.

"Ahh," I screamed and quickly put the towel on my body. There stood the man I left at 6 in the morning after the most amazing night of my life.

He looks tired but in a hot kind of way. His dress shirt was wrinkled, sleeves rolled up, showing his strong arms. I gulped, Just seeing him like that was making me all hot and bothered. His hair was no longer neat like it was last night, how could be after I pulled it in after every dose of heaven?

"How did you find me?" I asked frantically

"Well, I have been looking for you for two hours now. You might already know that you left me in my bed alone as I might say, this morning" Cruz said tirelessly

"I've no name of you so I had to look for you everywhere and when I decided to give up and came to my room, it turns out you are staying right next to me." He solved the mystery

"It was just one night," I said looking at him. one of the best nights of my entire life, but the sun was up, and the night passed away. It needed to stay that way. 

"I don't want it to be over so soon, it was the best sex I ever had in my life. I think it's fate wanting us to meet again," it sounded like he was in desperation. 

"I don't know about fate Mr. but I would like it if you could excuse me," I replied bluntly.

"That's not what you were screaming last night," not that card, I prayed. Cruz's lips turned up in a smirk, he was probably thinking about how loud I was screaming his name last night. 

Just then a knock on the door was heard

"Room service madam," a feminine voice called in a French accent

"Come in," I said

"I bought you breakfast Madame...and sir. Would you like anything else?" she said when he saw Cruz

"No thank you, but I do not like maple syrup topped with cherries. I prefer honey or even better with chocolate, oh and whipping cream please" I said looking at the tray of food.

The food smells delicious, waiting for me to devour them.

"oh, I'm sorry madame, I'll-" she was cut off

"It's ok, we'll keep it" Cruz answered in my place

"You sure you don't like cherries, I'm certain I can change your mind" he took one of the cherries in his mouth. He did it seductively, that I could only watch. fuck, I felt hot watching him suck the cherry.

"Nopes I do not and you cannot change my mind," I replied, clearing my throat. Sure he could, I did not doubt what happened last night.

"Sure, don't let me bother you. Put on your clothes. I've seen you naked already" Cruz simply said looking at me and still playing with that cherry in his mouth, rolling it with his tongue.