Chapter 20

Pushed against the wall, his figure towered over me. He caged me against the door of our room. Cruz had my hands pinned up above my head. As time went on, I was dripping wet, if he put his hands down there, I was sure it would be ecstatic. 

I was already hot and bothered by our little stance earlier. The way I drank tequila from him was intense, something I had never done before. I never knew that I could be this daring. However, with him, all my restraints seemed to be out of the window.

He dipped his face in the crook of my neck, placing kissing all over it, nibbling, and sometimes even biting down.

"You, little seductress..." Cruz whispered against my lips, "Your every movement torture me," He bit down on my lower lips before pulling away.

"This is what you do to me." I moaned out in pleasure when he dipped his hip bone to my crotch area. I felt his large member pressing against me.

"Fuck," I moaned out loud. I was so horny at that point that it felt like heatwaves rushing through me. At that point, all I wanted was Cruz touching me.

"I can smell your arousal, love,"  Cruz mumbled, his voice deep.

"Then do something about it," I groaned painfully. He chuckled, the bastard chuckled and then smirked. using one of his hands, his fingers started trailing down my thigh, not reaching my pussy. His tongue licked all around my neck, my collar bone. I groaned out loud as he licked and bit my soft spot.

All of a sudden, he stopped his movements. I cursed out loud. I had enough of his little games, it was time to take control. With just one movement, I flipped us. His eyes widen in surprise before it was covered with ... desire. He smirked, he seemed to like our position. 

"Now watch me," I crashed my lips to him, kissing him furiously and hungrily. I pushed my pelvic bone against him. we both moaned into each other's mouths. The sound of him moaning, brought a heatwave across my body, making me want more. 

I easily grabbed him and pushed him to the chair nearby. I was surprised I did not have to use much effort. I stood up watching him, he had a little... smile on his face. I locked my gaze with him, Cruz's brown eyes were darkening, hooded with desire.

As my eyes were trained on his, I felt powerful. More powerful I have ever felt in my whole life. I never felt like that even when I got the title of being the best lawyer in Forbes magazine. Not when I was in court fighting to get what my clients wanted, not when I won.

Tonight he was letting me take control. He enjoyed seeing me take control. He wanted me to do that tonight. Tonight he was letting me do what I wanted. I would not miss this opportunity to show Cruz exactly what I am made of.

Keeping my eyes on his, I straddle him, keeping my knees on either side of his hips. lowering myself on his lap, I circled my arms around his neck. I moaned out of pleasure when I felt my naked pussy against his clothed crotch. Cruz was hard. His hands caressing my thighs. 

We both kept staring at each other, his eyes blazed with desire. I put my lips on him, he did not waste time kissing me back. I moved my hips, making him groaned on my lips. I smiled against his lips from his reaction. 

I broke our kiss as it became more intense. I get down from him, kneeling. slowly, just to play with his mind, never letting my eyes wander. I removed his pants and boxers. his proud member, thick with veins took away my attention from him. Cruz watched my every move. 

He snuck in a breath, I straddle him once more. 

"Touch me," I ordered. Cruz did not say anything else except obeyed me. His grip on my hips was firm, guiding.  I could feel the strength of his hands against my flesh, not rough, not exactly gentle either. With him touching me, I guided myself where I wanted to be. 

slowly I positioned myself on him, I entered him. I let out a sigh of pleasure. Cruz groaned when I stretched out, filling him. In this position, I felt every bit of him. I threw my head back in pleasure at the immense amount of pleasure I received. 

once in that position, slowly I started to grind and rock back and forth. Cruz cursed under his breath, mumbling incoherently. that's when I realized I found the perfect rhythm, I rock back and forth, slowly and then speeding up more and more. his grip on my hip got tighter.  

I threw my head back in pleasure, still moving my hip, Cruz nails digging into my flesh. I withdrew my hands from his shoulder and started to play with my own nipples. as the intensity grew more, with Cruz moaning. I speed up. 

I maneuver by moving my hips in a circular motion, crying out loud when Cruz tilted his hips up slightly. We continued moving that way when Cruz flick my pussy. I cried out loud cumming, he moved a little bit more when he spilled his seed inside me. we both came hard. I rest my hand on his shoulder. 

I breathed in deep, Cruz breath fanning against my shoulder. That was intense. I felt a small kiss being place on my side neck. 

"Now you are going to ride me..." Cruz started, I looked into his eyes, "While looking in the mirror." 

My face turned in horror, my heart beating faster. 

"NO," I quickly refused him, straining backward. I could not watch myself. I would not be able to. this thing quickly backfired on me. one moment I had control, and now he had. he held me. 

"You are going to ride me until you see what I see," Cruz admitted. 

"I cannot," I mumbled, fear evidently in my voice. 

"You will, love." He guided me to turn around. my head hung low refusing to look at us in the mirror. 

"Look at you Veronica, you're so beautiful, my love." He soothed. I shivered at the nakedness of our bodies. I have never felt this vulnerable before in my life, he lifted my chin slowly, I looked in the mirror. 

"I want you to see the beauty that I do," He whispered softly. 

My eyes locked with him, his gaze encouraged me to look at us. I admired our chemistry. At that moment, we did not know it, but we both belonged to each other. He was mine just as much as I was his, if not more. 

I took a deep breath and look into his eyes. recomposing myself, I asked him to guide me with my eyes. Cruz positioned me where he wanted me to be. His grip on my hips. He entered me, the way he filled me and stretched me made me feel breathless. Cruz controlled my body. He focused my mind on him. 

Once again that night I rode him. I started slow because I could not bear to look at our chemistry. it was too much, way much than I could bear. Everything I have been refusing to acknowledge all this time. it was all in front of me. Telling me to accept the truth. To break my ice. And my shield broke. slowly and then all at once. 

Then it became for both of our pleasures, I did not mind it. I ran my hands seductively against my body. Cruz's hand went to my breast playing with them, circling and pinching. The other hand went to my pussy, flicking them making me cum out loud just as he came. 

I slumped on him, tirelessly. Our sweat mixing together as I lay in his embrace, looking at us in the mirror. I could not think of anything else except just looking at us. we stayed like that for a while.

I felt myself being carried and placed carefully on the bed. Tears streamed down my eyes, what we did was way too intense. it was too much for me. 

"Hey hey, love, are you ok?" He soothed, wiping down my tears. 

"I do not know," I whimpered. My body felt a whole lot tired. 

"You are experiencing sub drop," Cruz got into the bed with me. He pulled me closer, I snuggled into him. his arms caged me, it protected me. I felt safe. He placed kisses all over my face. 

"It happens when there is something intense, sleep love, you will be ok tomorrow. I promise." He placed a soft kiss on my lips. I felt my eyes drooping.