Chapter 2

I don't know how to write sex scenes, I tried my best. It gets better afterward.
~
I didn't even know when we entered his room. I just knew that he pinned me against the wall and kissed me hard. One of his hands pinning my wrists and the door and the other hand in between my legs.

One minute I was against the door and the next minute my legs were wrapped against his waist as we continued kissing.

He dropped me on his bed.

"Undress," his eyes were hooded with desire.

I never liked anyone ordering me but when he did I fell on my knees. I kept my eyes locked on his as I opened the zipper and slipped it away from my shoulders, exposing my body to him.

There appeared in his eyes a mix of hunger and desire of such intensity that I was born excited and a little frightened. I felt a flutter in my chest. I want him to take me, to use me for his pleasure, to satisfy his passion.

I want him to hold me down and fuck me. To rip the moans out of my throat and scream his name until I could no longer speak. I wanted to feel his animalistic desire.

Without wasting any time, he took me by my wrist and held my arms down to the bed.

He leaned over and kissed me, hard. Then looking at me straight in the eyes he made one thing clear, "you're mine for the rest of the night" he whispered.

He kissed my neck, slowly with kisses going down until he reached my breast. He carefully licked my nipple, and it began to firm, slowly standing from the rest of the breast. I moaned.

He blew gently on the wet skin and could see the goose flesh rise on my skin. He caught that succulent nub between his lips and began to work gently. I made small noises and put my hand on his hair.

"Have I told you how beautiful your body is?" he said raising his head and looking at me.

"No" I desperately replied.

"Oh and that noise you make makes me harder," he said doing the same thing to the other breast. I moaned loudly.

He gave me kisses all around my body. Hickeys in places where only he could see and find. I never moaned so loudly by someone just playing with my nipple. Sure his tongue knows how to work wonder.

When he was done, he went lower. In between my thighs. He blew hot air inside my throbbing core. Could I just be wetter?

"I'm going to spread those legs, eat you until you're shaking, and then fuck you until you're screaming, sticky, hot mess. Understand?" he dirty-talked. I just nodded, my cheeks flushed.

"I want to hear you speak, Princess," he said softly.

"Yes," I replied.

He looked me in the eyes when he times his hands up my thighs
I quivered,

Then he leaned down and eat me
"oh fuck", he was working wonders over there.

"Keep your eyes open princess, I want you to see everything I'm doing to you." He paused looking at me.

He ate me, very well. Eating all the cums coming out of my feminine part.

"You taste so fucking delicious, like sugar and spice" I cummed more "and smell freaking divine" I rolled my eyes out of pleasure

I keep making those sounds, "please," I begged him

"Not yet, Princess," he said removing his shirt

Oh holy mother fuck

The strongest chest I have ever seen in my entire life. Firm, muscular, I want to run my hand on them and I did look at them, feeling them under my hands.