Chapter 15

𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖟

"Hungry, wife?" I asked the beautiful lady walking next to me hand in hand with me. I always find ways in order to touch her, feel her. touching her made me feel good.

"Very.." Veronica replied, looking up at me in hunger. I know she was not hungry just for food, her eyes told me something else, I have and felt her staring at me with desire, watching my every movements as I shopped for her. if I had looked at her at that time, I would have had a boner

"For what exactly?" I asked her daringly, a smirk starting to form at my lips.

"You." she answered simply. I stopped walking. My head jerk down at her, I did not expect her to be this bold. she is becoming more and more carefree with each day we spend together, no longer being uptight, not like when I first met her.

I felt my eyes darken at her revelation, Veronica never failed to amaze me. That woman radiates something else, something I have come to adore. Her lips parted, she took some breath to calm herself. I lowered my head down, brushing my lips against her then I stopped. if I kissed her now, I would not be able to control myself. she always seemed to make me lose control, even when she does the simplest thing.

I cupped her face, she relaxed against my hand. Raising my thumb against her lips, I brush them against her lower plumb red lips. I loved her lips, so red and plumb, especially when I have just finished kissing her. She opened her mouth and sucked my thumb. Blood rushed down to my cock making me hard, I could feel a tent growing in my pants .I looked into her eyes, I groaned, her brown eyes becoming darker by the second.

I clenched my jaw when she started swirling her tongue around my thumb, sucking into them all the while looking at my thumb.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath, she knew exactly what she was doing.

Would it be wrong to take her right here, fuck her in the middle of the parking until she becomes a moaning mess. screaming my name in frustration while I punished her by not letting her cum.

As much as that thought appealed to me, I did not want to do that now, I just want to have an incredible date with this amazing woman who right now is making it hard to control myself and not fuck her. My cock restrained in my pants. Pulling away from her face, I rearranged my pants. The little she devil just smirked,

"To the restaurant it is," I said with much difficulty. As much as I wanted to eat her, it would have to wait. After all they say the fruit of patience is sweet, and my wife was the sweetest. I don't know what came into me when I called her my wife, but damn it, I can't stop calling her that. It felt so good calling her mine, my wife. Just that thought brought a smile to my face. Wife.

We got inside the jeep, and drove off to our destinations. One of my hand on her thighs rubbing circles, I did not want to miss any moments not touching her. We reached to one of the restaurants that Dublin had to offer, it was not a fancy one but their was appetizing.

I pushed the door opened and once inside, I placed a hand at her lower back. We were led to a table. I made sure she sat down first before I take a seat. Once we settled down, we both opened the menu, she read down the menu, I did not have to so instead I looked at her. She is one beautiful, hot and sluttery woman. The woman of my dreams I did not know I would met someday.

The waitress came after a few moments. "Hey there, what will be your order for today?" She asked sweetly to the both of us. Veronica smiled back at her before looking at me.

"Red wine and surprise me." Veronica looked directly into my eyes, taking deeper breaths, we did not even hear what the waiter replied back to her, she left us to ourselves. I know for a fact she did not say mean that for the waitress but me. I did not tear my gaze away from her.