Chapter 23

Cruz

Veronica was an exceptional woman. I have never seen someone so strong and that made her more beautiful. She is determined, went against her parents to do what she loved, yet somehow, she lacked that affection. She never showed it though.

I admired her bravery in standing against her father and became one of the best lawyers according to Forbes. Yet she still stood to her father when her brother left him. She went out with Micheal for her father even if it did not make her happy.

Despite going through so much, my woman only came back stronger. Yet she thought that displaying no emotions would make her stronger. She fascinated me, the way she moved, walked, talked, they all held power to them. She knew how to carry herself. She was classy like that.

Her aura of confidence that she held, was a whole another thing that would arouse a man, with her dark brown eyes and red lips. She could definitely be called Satan, because every time she walked, she only made everyone want to sin.

I was gone for this woman. So gone. She was my heart. If only I could have her for the rest of my life. I prayed in my head.

I looked at her, peeking through the corner of my laptop, there she sat in all her glory on my bed in my shirt. Her face was set hard stone as she concentrated. Sometimes she would scrunch up her face or throw death glares at her screen.

I had to be away from her, else I would not be concentrating on my work. I would want to touch her skin, tease her until she was frustrated. She was a vixen when aroused. Damn, she was the perfect woman.

I just wanted to grab her and let her do whatever she wanted with me. I loved it when she had control, it made her look hot as hell as well as made me even harder. Yet she looked exquisite underneath me. She held so much power when she was on top, so much that I had to obey her. I was so drunk in her lust, bewitched in her eyes, that I would submit to her. She loved to control as much as she loved to submit to me and I'd be damn if I said that did not make me want her more.

Shaking my thoughts away, I glanced back at my laptop. If I continue to think about her, we both would not get any work done. It was already difficult with her a few feet away from me.

I check the emails my assistant had sent me, read some reports, approve and disapprove of something and checked if everything was going well in my businesses.

My phone rang, I pushed my laptop away and took the call. I spoke to my assistant, discussing deals and problems which I had to solve for my companies.

My attention was torn away when I saw Veronica standing in front of me. I look up at her through my lashes. She bent down to ear level and whispered seductively.

"Talk!"

"Yes!" She ordered and I obeyed. I responded to my assistant.

I felt my breathing got slow and controlled. Veronica got on her knees, keeping her eyes on mine. She slowly torturously unbuckled my pants. She pulled down my trousers along with my boxers. My breathing got heavier.

"Sir, are you here?" My assistant asked in a small voice.

"Yes, Miss Blake." My voice came out loud and heaving.

Veronica smirked evilly. She freed my cock and took it in her hands. She pushed her hair away from her shoulders. My dick got hard and all veiny. She pumped a few times before her dark eyes met mine and she closed her mouth around the tip of my cock. Fuck. I groaned.

I watched as she expertly circled her tongue into the slit of my even harder dick. I leaked pre-cum on her pink tongue. She pulled away, squeezing my balls.