Chapter 7

In the morning Cruz left not before waking me up by kisses and a good thrust. He was sweet, caring and gentle. We had breakfast together, After that he went saying he had some work to do.

I was left alone in my room, after taking a bath. I did some work which I had to submit.

I love my job, so I didn't mind how much time I spent doing them. That's how i spent my day basically, except the part where I was eating junk and watching horrible shows.

Night came and I found myself at the bar again. I took one of the drinks and slurp them in one go.

"Hey easy there," I heard a masculine voice from behind me

I turn around and found a handsome well built man. He had American accent, that for sure, dark grey eyes and tanned skin.

"What's a pretty girl like your doing here alone drinking?" He took a seat next to mine. "Boyfriend problem?" He questions

"No, daddy issues" I replied simply turning to him "and you?"

"Fiancée issues" He frowns

"I would never have taken you as engaged." I did not mean that in an offensive way. He was hot, not as hot as Cruz but still hot. I would have never thought that he was engaged, well based off the fact that he is not wearing a ring. But then again, not all men wear them.

He chuckles " I get that, I meant I asked her to marry me but she refused, by the way I'm Chase" he bring his hand forward.

" Veronica...So what happened?" I shook his hand

"I love her very much, my girlfriend , Jess. Lately I've been... acting weird? Because of my parents who don't accept us because of their fake image, but I do love her, like a lot. So I brought her here to propose but hell's she refused saying she no longer feels the same towards me." Chase explained, his eyes sparkled with the love he has for Jess.

"Why don't you make him jealous?" I suggested. Heyy, don't judge me. He looked at me as if I had grown two heads.

"Hey, it works for some people. You could be among them." I defended my idea.

"How am I gonna do that? I can't go around looking for a fake girlfriend, only to make my girl so jealous that she finally realize her undying love for me and accept to marry me?"

"How about I help you?" I asked him.

"You would?" He questions me

"Yes, of course" I say in a duh voice.

"Thank you thank you" he said jumping from his seat and kissing me on the cheeks

"Ok, that's enough." I laughed.

"Where would he be right now?" I questioned.

"There" he pointed to the corner by his head. You could see someone depressed drinking away her problems.

"Well I need to get drunk first"

"It's on me, the least I can do is pay your drinks" Chase shrugged.

After drinking about five shots and being drunk. Chase brought me to the dance floor and we dance. I could see Jess glaring at both at us.

"She's clearly jealous," Chase was excited.

I saw Jess took one last drink before she stormed to the bathroom.

"I think that's my cue. Will you be ok?" screamed Chase over the loud music

"Sorry gentleman, I'll take it from here. She's with me." the voice I recognize too much said. The voice who screams my name, the voice I love the most. Even in my drink state I recognize him.