4 Idiots and a Date

~Mary Jay~

"Just go get it for us, you idiot."

"I don't feel like it."

"I didn't ask."

"OH MY goodness, Carter and I will go get breakfast. Now would you two quit?" Beck scolded.

I held my glare at Mateo for a few seconds longer before rolling my eyes and looking at Beck.

"He's the one being difficult!" I pointed at him.

"You act like a first grader." Mateo rolled his eyes.

"I can scratch like one too you son of a-"

I went to jump at him but Carter grabbed the back of my shirt, pulling me back.

"Not today, satan." He pet the top of my head.

I shook out of his grasp and plopped back onto Beck's bed, crossing my arms. All I wanted was a damn sandwich and a Dr. Pepper, that's it!

"Will this bickering that you guys do ever stop?" Beck placed her hands on her hips. We were all still dressed in pajamas; Well, Beck, Carter, and I. Mateo being the sociopath he is, slept in his jeans.

Weirdo.

"That's not up to me. Ask Mr. 'I'm too cool to be nice,' over here." I shook my head.

"You flatter me."

"Oh, shut up. You and all your bougie designer bullshit. Who sleeps in jeans?!"

Beck furrowed her eyebrows, "Did you just quote AHS?"

I nodded as Mateo spoke, "I don't even own designer, you moron."

"Neagh, I don't own designer!!" I mocked as he mocked back and Carter laughed. Beck, on the other hand, placed her hand to her face.

Mateo sighed and went to grab his phone off the charger before grabbing his shoes.

"Are you going to get us breakfast?!" I lit up.

He scoffed, "No. I'm leaving."

My face dropped and I flopped back onto the bed again. Beck rushed to the door just before Mateo, guarding him from leaving as she stretched out in a weird way.

"No, you are not. You are to stay here while Carter and I go get food and work out your issues," she wavered a finger between Mateo and I, then her and Carter, "Because we are tired of hearing it."

Carter chimed in, "Who's we? I think it's funny."

Beck sighed before flicking his forehead as he whimpered, "That was uncalled for."

Beck raised her eyebrows at him like a middle aged mother would do at her kids. Carter kept his eyes on her but spoke to us,

"Yeah, we're tired of it."

"Then invest in earmuffs because at long as that asswipe is in my presence, things will never run smooth." I smiled.

Mateo looked down and scoffed, "You're quite the comedian."

I pushed my hand out to his face, moving him back.

"Alright, it's about time we go to get breakfast now." Beck urged.

Carter's face dropped, "It was just getting good!"

Beck sighed before walking over to him and grabbing his ear, pulling him towards the door.

"Ow! Stop it! I can walk, you know."

Beck stopped mid-way out the door, "Bye now! Have fun."

And with that, the door shut and silence filled the room. Mateo was still standing near the door, holding his shoes.