Clawdeen, Cleo, and a Skelaton.

A/N: I did some math wrong earlier! Lilly is 12, almost 13 and MJ is 17.

~Mary Jay~

Nearing the end of October already, it meant that Halloween would be coming up soon and it would be getting colder. It also meant that Lilly's birthday would be coming up soon.

Beck and I had decided we'd be dressing up together, but had yet so decide what to dress up as.

So that's what we were currently doing on this fine Tuesday night.

"What about Luigi and Mario?" Beck suggested, almost frustrated. We had been trying to pick a costume for the past half hour.

"That's so generic though. Plus, I thought you said you wanted to wear something cute for Ali," I tilted my head.

She shrugged, "So?"

I grabbed the laptop we were using, "So, I don't think a curly mustache will exactly swoon her."

She fell back into the bed before screaming into a pillow. "I'm sick of this."

I mimicked her actions, falling onto the bed as well. Easton and Carter would be throwing a party next weekend which meant if we were going all out, we'd have to order our costumes which would take approximately 3 days to get here with express shipping.

I decided that going to a party may have been exactly what I needed. With all of the turmoil from Josh and my aunt- whom I still haven't talked to- having some fun aside from the ring would be good.

Beck sprung up as an idea popped into her head, "Barbie and Raquelle."

I deadpanned. "Beck, I'm not white and you hate blondes. Not good."

She shut her eyes as she grimaced, "I'm gonna rip my eyelashes out."

I sighed, "How about no. We need a break. And more snacks, we've already finished the ones we had."

More like Beck has finished all of the snacks out of stress.

I stood up and stretched my limbs, groaning as I did so. "I need dollars."

"What am I, your sugar mama?" She joked, reaching into her pockets nonetheless.

I shrugged, "If you wanna be."

She shook her head amusedly before handing me 5 dollars in ones for the vending machine. "Get me some Doritos and a granola bar."

I nodded before slipping into my slides and grabbing Beck's dorm key.

I was dressed lazily; A tan, oversized tee with grey sweats. My slides were black and my hair was in a single french braid, thanks to Beck.

I dragged my feet as I neared the commons area where the vending machines were located. I put in the few dollars and retrieved the snacks. By the time I spent the whole 5 dollars, my arms were filled and I could barely carry everything.

I looked like a sprayed roach.

"You look occupied."

The sudden voice startled me, causing the sodas I had piled on top to roll off and onto the floor.

I groaned in annoyance and whipped around, spotting Easton with amusement in his eyes.

"Shut up."

He licked his bottom lip, "You could just ask for some help, you know?"

I rolled my eyes, "Easton, would you help me?"

"Hm, I'm not sure. What's the magic word?"

I deadpanned, "Come help me before I french braid your limbs?"