Important

A/N:

I was going through the comments on this book and found a lot of negative comments on Chapter 6. Thank God, for both Dario and Arianna.

Yes, Dario kissed Francesca but he stopped there. He didn't sleep with her. He chose to pull back and did not opt for infidelity.

Both Arianna and Dario were against this marriage. They DID NOT want to get married to each other but did it for their own reasons. This was an unwanted alliance and so the book's named that.

They've sacrificed a lot for each other. Arianna lost a friend, got separated from her sister and married a complete stranger, adjusting to his life. Dario, on the other hand, put a stop to his bachelor life, cut off ties with all his mistresses and made someone else his first priority.

You people act as if everyone out there is the most loyal person to ever exist. Dario made a mistake by kissing Francesca and he had the chance to completely cheat on Arianna but he didn't.

In the later chapters, Arianna had the chance to cross Dario and have a mafia-free life but she didn't. Both of them made some sacrifices for each other.

Dario is a mafia boss and he's suppose to be cold, careless, harsh, arrogant, wicked, ruthless, egoistic and just 'bad' in general but he sure mends his ways later on and that's on a good character development.

I'm not saying it was correct of Dario to kiss Francesca but he slipped and made a mistake. We all do sometimes. Mistakes are what makes a person human. Everyone's allowed to make mistakes, it's basic.

Have you all even read the other books in Mafia genre on this app? No offence to the writers but the male leads in them do far worst things against, for and towards the female lead.

At the end of the day, you need to understand that they are fictional characters. They do not exist in real life and their sole purpose is to provide you all with entertainment.

Stop raising red flags everywhere and start understanding that they are non-existent and do not matter beyond your entertainment. They have no resemblance whatsoever with real life.

Call me a narcissist but Dario and Arianna have one of the best relationships on this platform. If you've got such intense problems with them, quit reading my book and get off this app. You ain't meant for it.

PS: Did you all see the FRIENDS reunion? I cried tbh 🥺