7.

Madeleine sat on her knees over the bed, her awaiting food long forgotten as she stared at herself through the mirror wall, her gaze unfocused as those words still repeated themselves within her mind, over and over again.

Help me stop this...

Was he somehow a prisoner too?

She couldn't help but wonder, a frown marring her features as she stared at the same wall long and hard.

Why were these people doing this anyway? What did they really want from her? Aside from sending that alien monster to have his way with her and keeping her captive within these walls, they hadn't done anything else to her. Yet.

She shuddered as her mind pictured various scenarios where she was being tortured and prodded at, making her involuntarily wrap her arms around herself for some sort of protection.

She wanted to escape so badly... But how could she?
She didn't even have a single tool she could use since her eating ustensils were made out of some sort of organic cardboard -aside from the steel tray, which she didn't have any way of using, since the rest of the walls and floor were made of some sort of hard plastic- not to mention that the single mirror-made wall was pretty much bullet-proofed. Hell, she even tried shoving the metal-framed bed into it and it didn't work.

Nothing worked.

She couldn't fight her way out either, that was for sure.

She frowned as she remembered the way she stupidly tried to fight the BloodHound, her hand unconsciously darting to that sensitive junction between her neck and collarbone, feeling the phantom of that searing pain she felt the moment he plunged one of his weird fangs into her.

Why were they doing this to her? What kind of torture was that?

Heat flooded her cheeks as even though he had drugged her close to unconsciousness, she could still feel the way his...thing rubbed itself against her nether regions until she felt that explosive sensation overtake her body, her skin crawling though as she absolutely hated the idea of being touched against her will.
She hated it. She couldn't take being drugged and touched that way again.
She just wanted to be free again, and away from this horrid place.

Unfortunately, there was no escape. She had no one to save her. No one to save and care for her, like Tate did.

She had no one left.

She bitterly thought, the muddled image of her long-lost parents barely hanging around the corners of her mind, feeling herself falling into a darkening spiral as tears ran free down her cheeks, dark thoughts like starving herself to death poking at the edges as she lifelessly laid back over the bed.

There was nothing left.

Her ears barely picked up the sound of that damned glass door sliding open again, blinking for a moment before her eyes finally focused on that approaching figure, suddenly widening.

"No...Not again! Please not again!" She immediately started crying, like a scared little cat quickly scooting away to curl herself up into a ball in the nearby corner, holding her knees close to her chest as she chanted over and over again,

"Not again! Please not again! Please don't do it again!"

But instead of just walking straight to her and grabbing her again, he abruptly stopped in his tracks, his purple galaxy eyes closely observing her, mere seconds before his gaze shifted and faster than she could blink, he swiftly grabbed the metal tray of food and threw it straight into the glass wall, using every single ounce of his strength.

And with a loud and terrified scream, she protectively placed her hands over her ears, shocked to watch the glass shatter and fall into pieces, revealing another smaller, darker room.

"I will...save you..."

Her gaze immediately darted right back to him at the sound of his voice, weirdly staring between his uneasy expression and his outstretched hand.

"W-what?"