30.

Madeleine's loud screams pierced through the air, her body violently squirming as she kept trying to break herself free from the Alpha's strong hold.

"Let.me.go! Let go of me you fucking monster!"

She struggled and fought with all her might, tirelessly kicking and pushing against him as he fastly moved through the pristine white and maze-like palace, not once minding her or even pausing to better grasp at her flailing arms and legs as he held her pressed against him with only one arm and by the waist.

Hot and furious tears kept trailing over her cheeks, maddened by the memory of Emerick's unresponsive stance and the way he had been bound as if he were a rabid animal.

As if he were just some disobedient dog.

She angrily roared at the thought, just about to try and sucker-punch the very same alien motherfucker that was currently holding her against her will when he abruptly stopped and placed her over that same mattress she'd slept on before, noticing they were already back in their room.

She immediately lost courage as soon as she rose her gaze and looked up into his cold and endless universes, quickly remembering all about that certain agreement they had in this very same room right before going to visit Emerick.

Fuck.

Her limbs started to mildly tremble, thickly swallowing her increasing fear as she continued to stare up at him.

"Alpha..."

Meoni's soft voice suddenly broke through the very tensed silence, swiftly drawing both Elias' and Madeleine's attention as they turned to look towards the entrance.

"I've come to beg for mercy," She quietly spoke in laxian, keeping her gaze down as she tentatively stepped forward and into the room, her long and soft pink dress trailing over the spotless white floor as her hands remained clasped together at her front.

"Mercy?" The Alpha replied in earthian english after a moment of silence, his tone so evidently mocking as he looked down upon her.

"You are not worthy of such thing!" He coldly spat, making both females in the room startle at the sound of his frightening tone.

"I have cared for you such, and you dare betray me like this?"

What? Just what the hell is going on here?

Madeleine wondered as she watched Meoni run and fall to her knees right in front of him as she started crying with such desperation and fear, looking up at him like a sad and lost puppy.

What the actual fuck! Is he going to-

"Don't hurt her, please," Madeleine found herself blurting out before she could even realize, managing to surprise both the Alpha and Meoni as they both stared at her for a moment, entirely baffled as they could not understand why she would even try and defend Meoni. It made no sense. They had no form of relationship, not to mention that they had barely seen each other once, their interaction being close to null as well.

Excepting the part where Meoni almost killed her, unintentionally or not.

"Listen, I don't know exactly what she did or what's going on right now but please don't hurt her, because she's madly in love with you, in case you haven't noticed yet,"

"And if you even know what that means, of course," Madeleine mumbled that last sentence mostly to herself, however unintentionally making herself heard pretty well as both the Alpha and the princess had unnaturally accurate hearing anyway, both giving her a rather odd look however each for their own reasons.