19.

Laxian
Imperium City
Year: 30552

A soft and warm breeze gently blew through the strips of satin dangling over the opening towards a generous balcony, caressing Meoni's suple skin as her silken robe fell from her shoulders.

She stepped forward, one of her personal servants being quick to retrieve it whilst others two helped her descend into the mildly sloshing water of the bathing pool.

Fine flowery scents and woodsy aromas wafted through the air, emanating from the crushed petals and plants scattered into the water and all over the intricately painted floor, along with the natural oils especially prepared for the hege's bathing ritual.

Another servant awaited as their hege slowly made her way towards her and seated herself over the built-in lounge, completely relaxed and prepared for her ritual.

"Hege," The maiden smiled with a mild bow of her head, her light skin all nude as she waded through the oily water until she was positioned right in front of her mistress.

Meoni laid her bare back over the stone lounge, her luscious black hair flowing through the scented water as she closed her beautiful big brown eyes, allowing her servants to commence with the ritual.

Soft and skilled hands massaged her scalp, cleansing and combing through her silky black hair whilst another pair of hands kneaded every inch of her skin, from her limbs and towards the center of her body.

Meoni sighed in contentment, already feeling so giddy as this was one of her favorite moments of the day...
A moment where she could enjoy herself and secretly imagine it was her Alpha's hands kneading and touching her skin, and not one of her servant's.
She could imagine that it was her Alpha giving her such wonderful caresses, lathering and massaging every inch of her body...

A small sigh escaped her bright red lips as the female servant started massaging her ample breasts, taking her time to take care of each one before she moved closer and replaced one of her hands with her mouth as she was very well-versed in the fine arts of pleasing her sacred hege.

The female servant mildly smiled in satisfaction as she could hear her hege's pleasured sounds as soon as she trailed her hands underwater, gently caressing those soft folds that represented her feminity and the most sacred part of her body, listening to her divine voice.

Eager to further please her, she tentatively slipped a finger into her velvety depths, making her humm in ultimate delight as she leisurely slid it into a back and forth motion when the doors suddenly burst open, revealing another one of their mistress' personal servants.

Meoni opened her eyes at the sound of that sudden intrusion, forcing her servants to take an abrupt halt.

Her gaze fell on Jesi, one of her few trusted maidens who now stood in the doorway, her expression mildly distressed as she looked directly at her mistress.

"Hege," Jesi bowed, taking a step forward whilst her mistress gazed at her in expectance, her bathing ritual long forgotten.

"Alpha is back," She all but whispered.

A faint shiver wracked throughout Meoni's nude silhouette at the mere hearing of that. And without so much as wasting but a mere moment more, she waded towards the edge and out of the scented water, her servants being quick to follow and drape her silken robe over her wet shoulders before she hastily wrapped the thin fabric over her body and exited her bathing chambers with all of her servants in tow as they were all eager to see their Alpha again after his rather long visit to Earth.

"He's brought a few BloodHounds with him as well," Jesi whispered, her hushed words followed by a chorus of bewildered gasps.
Meoni however had yet to react as she was far too immersed within that thrill of seeing him again.
So she moved faster, bustling through doors and corridors until she arrived into the main foyer, her stance mildly faltering at the sight of the forementioned creatures, all standing in formation and ready to execute.

She softly startled as soon as her eyes landed on Elias, forcing herself to fastly extinguish that familiar warmth already threatening to spread into her system as she was well aware of his laxian sharp senses.

"A-alpha," She curtsied, as usual only using his title since there were other intruding ears around.

Unfortunately, Alpha Arien spared her but a single glance before he turned to walk away, barking out a simple order in his wake.

"Prepare them,"

One of his royal subordinates nodded and started tapping away on his tablet whilst Meoni ran after Arien, struggling to keep up with his long and hasty strides.

"Alpha, what is going on?" She worriedly questioned as she followed him through the long corridors.

"Hege, Alpha has found another earthling with Lyra DNA," One of their servants answered instead as they also followed from close behind, making her momentarily falter as she watched him abruptly stop and turn around to face her.

"Is that true?" She quietly asked, her delicate palms balling into small fists at her sides as she peered into those hauntingly beautiful eyes of his, once again finding it tremendously difficult, the task of rendering herself impassive as he stalked back towards her.

She witheld any reaction from her traitorous body as he stopped right in front of her, their difference in height so blatantly visible as she raised her chin to look back at him.
His dark blue eyes roamed over her illyrian-inherited features whilst his hand raised to gently caress her cheek for a short moment.

"Where are you going?" She whispered, her breath almost trembling as she stared, involuntary losing herself into everything that represented him. His scent, his warmth, his mere presence...

"To retrieve what is rightfully mine," He lastly said before turning around, throwing her one last glance before taking determined strides towards a set of widely-open doors, his white embroidered robe dreamily flowing at his sides in the mild breeze as she watched, too entranced even feel that same breeze caressing her own bared skin.

__________________________

Hege* - princess, prince, your highness