43. Altered

His jaw muscles clenched, shocked by his own strong response to her smell and looks as he fiercely battled with himself not to reach out and touch her.

Why was she getting only harder and harder to resist?

His palms balled into tight fists at his sides, all those veins on his arms popping as he watched her timidly approach until she was standing right in front of him, their heavy breaths mingling as she raised her chin to look up at him.

He could feel the way her hardened nipples gently brushed against the upper part of his abdomen with every breath, little by little pushing at his self-control as he silently stood there, unmoving and hard as a rock.

He didn't want to somehow hurt her or scare her away, so he forcefully kept his composure as she rose her hand and slowly traced it over his left pectoral, allowing her to touch him however she pleased.

For she already did rule over everything he represented, whether she was aware of it or not...His body, his lifeforce...

"Are you enjoying this?" Madeleine whispered, her hooded gaze trained on his delectable lips.

"Yes," He shortly answered, thickly swallowing again as her wandering hand found his belt, momentarily pausing.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No," He bluntly admitted, slowly growing more and more intoxicated with every touch and every whisper, feeling her alter his senses until he couldn't concentrate on anything else other than her, making it impossible for him to even try and stop whatever was about to happen.

He remained completely still as her mildly trembling fingers hooked onto his leather belt and proceeded to unfasten it, watching her cheeks turn a deeper shade of red and her lips part as she unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them, letting them fall a little lower over his hips and reveal his engorged and throbbing member.

Madeleine could feel another small amount of liquid trickle through her feminine parts as she looked at his veiny and thick shaft, her heart pumping as if trying to escape her ribcage as she swallowed that excessive saliva pooling inside her mouth and proceeded to undress him completely.

Slowly raising back up, she let her gaze trail over his chiseled torso before it found his, letting herself get lost into his purple galaxies for a moment and enjoy the warmth radiating off of his body so close to hers. And without even breaking eye-contact, she touched the barely visible panel attached to the wall to her left, tapping two times before a delicate rain of warm water started falling down their bared bodies.

Letting her gaze wander again, she watched those tiny droplets gather and trail over his skin, forming small rivulets as they caressed his face, his firm and broad pectorals and trailed lower, and lower...

She almost moaned with desire by simply looking at him, her teeth pulling at her lower lip until it faintly hurt as she dared touch him again, her fingers shyly trailing over his abdomen, watching with fascination as his muscles immediately contracted in response, his throat producing the smallest groan.

"Madeleine..."

She briefly met his hooded and predatorial gaze, the sound of her name flowing past his lips in such a dangerously lustful way making her shiver, her knees getting a little weaker as she struggled to focus on what she was currently doing.

She audibly swallowed, lowering her eyes back to his torso as she proceeded to caress his body with trembling yet featherlight touches, over and over again until one of his hands suddenly shot up from his side and firmly wrapped around her wrist, effectively stopping her.