24.

"A-are you okay?" She meekly stuttered out as she noticed the way his galaxy eyes kept sweeping over her body in a rather predatory way, her thighs clenching so tightly together as she could feel her pussy practically pulsing with need after that sweet kiss.
Her arms remained wrapped around her breasts equally tight, her nipples hard like pebbles as she struggled to control herself. It felt like her body wasn't hers anymore and whilst her mind screamed at her to stop, her body told another story. It desperately begged to be close to his and wrap itself around his sweet scent as he filled her with his manhood, over and over again.

"I...I don't know..." He truthfully answered after a moment, seemingly lost within the confinements of his own mind.
And after a harsh breath he abruptly turned his back to her and swam towards the stream, placing himself directly under the falling water as she quietly watched, her body trembling as she could not help but feel that sudden and inexplicable coldness seeping into her bones.

She could not understand why, or how, but his unintentional rejection and the physical distance between them hurt so much that she actually started to question her own sanity.

Why did she suddenly start to feel so strongly towards him? What was happening? What was the cause behind this unexpected and odd attraction towards him?

It was like ever since they've landed on this planet, all reason slowly left her, making her rather feel and react like an animal in heat instead of a rational human being.

Wait...

Her eyes widened, staring around at the liquid covering most of her body as if it were the most dangerous substance she'd ever encountered before she abruptly flailed about in her attempt to get out as fast as possible.

Her lungs burned as she swam and practically threw herself over the shore, to safety, wasting but a single moment to peer over her shoulder and notice that he was still under the stream and with his back turned to her before she gathered her clothes and started dressing herself up.

Quickly dragging her panties over her bum, she then slipped her tank top over her torso as well, noticing that she still had an excessive amount of water in her hair as it kept sticking against her skin. So she dropped her pants and sweatshirt back over the grass and proceeded to wring it out as much as she could, feeling goosebumps arise whilst she began to mildly shiver again.

But out of nowhere, she loudly shrieked as she suddenly felt herself grabbed by the waist, her feet leaving the ground as the scenery around her quickly blurred for the second time that day.

A strangled noise escaped her as she tried to call out the BloodHound's name, arms and legs flailing around as she so desperately struggled to hold onto something and better secure herself against his body as he ran like a madman, one arm wrapped around her as he carried her as if she were a damn duffel bag.

What was going on? Why was he running again?

She wondered, her chest filling with sheer panic and fright right before they abruptly stopped, her breath coming out in short and uneven puffs as her bare feet finally touched the grass again.
Pressing her palms against his torso as she tried to regain balance, she raised her sight to look up at his face as she was about to ask him what was that all about when she suddenly noticed that absolutely scary look plastered all over his face.

Her breath hitched within her throat, unconsciously taking a step back only to have his gloved hand wrap around her arm and tug her straight back towards him, barely having the time to wonder when did he actually managed to dress himself back up as he turned her around and wrapped his arm around her in one swift movement.

Her back mildly smacked against his bare abs in the process, escaping another raggedy breath right before her gaze casually shifted to look forward.