Ep. 17 | 5 Years Later

Five years had passed, but it felt like a life time for Crystal. Sometimes random visions or familiar feelings would come back to her at the sight of things she only could assume were once part of her old life.

What ever her old life had been like, her new life with Rocky was more than she could have asked for and about as great as being the adopted sister of a gang leader could be.

Rocky's personality hadn't changed, but she'd learned to deal with his stern personality and along with Koo was probably one of the only ones to understand his minute expressions the best.

When she had fully recovered, she was finally able to attend the club while it was open, however she still wasn't allowed to enjoy the club to its full extent like amusing costumers, performing, and drinking.

It didn't stop men from trying to hit on her, only the regulars knew of her relationship to Rocky and those that didn't were quick to find out as soon as they approached her.

She still didn't know her age but based on what the doctor had said five years ago she was now in her early twenties and while appreciative of the safety that Club Heaven had given her, found herself longing for a little more freedom.

The only people she ever talked to was the members of the White Rascals and the girls that hosted the club.

As soon as she had fully recovered or at least was able to walk on her own, the girls had taken her out shopping and to the salon. Instead of her old skrillex hair style she'd worn as her stitches had been healing, she now wore her long hair most often in four french braids that collected into a high ponytail fading from black to white.

Her favorite outfit was a pair of white ripped jeans, a white criss-cross wrap halter cut out crop top and white black laced combat heels. At the beginning of the night she could be seen wearing a long zebra printed coat Rocky had gifted her.

He wasn't one to give gifts but each year on her birthday would find something practical to give her, most often an article of clothing. One year it was a lighter with the White Rascal logo on it and another a small white pocket knife. Since they didn't know her actual birthday, the day Koo found her became her new birth date.

While Rocky had told her to consider herself his sister, she also felt a strong sisterhood with the girl hostesses of the club, especially those who had been taken in after she arrived

While Rocky had told her to consider herself his sister, she also felt a strong sisterhood with the girl hostesses of the club, especially those who had been taken in after she arrived. Many of the girls, young and old considered her the big sister type from the way she looked out for them. They also saw her as more of the club manager than Koo, who's job this really was.

One night some rowdy costumers would not leave one of the new hostesses alone after she had tried to polity deny their increasingly vulgar advances. Crystal, who had been sitting at the bar, was watching the interaction closely as the girl again jerked her hand away for a third time.

Looking around she saw none of the Rascals had taken noticed so decide to go over herself. By the time she made her way through the heavy crowd, the man had pinned the girl up against the wall.