Ep. 38 | Epilogue

1 Week Later

It had been a little over a week, the Nameless Street while not the same was returning to its life the residence were familiar with. Most had been let out of their detention centers while the few that showed sighs of illness were taken to a local community hospital.

It was an effort from the government to try and get back on the publics good side and make up for their mistakes. Some residence criticized them saying it was a futile attempt to gain public favor after such ignorance and neglect but Rain was at least glad that those sick were getting a fair chance at recovery.

By know the whole nation learned what had happened, the news coverage playing over and over on every channel for the next few days after the press conference. Some stories focused on the events at the conference, others about the part the gangs of SWORD played, one on the history of the Nameless Street and finally one where Rain was able to finally learn what Masaki and his brother had been up to when they had said it had been a long story.

---------------------------------------------------

2 Weeks Later

A couple of more weeks past and for the most part peace had been restored to the SWORD area. The gangs went back to ruling over their own territories, never minding what the others did as long as it didn't interfere in each others business too much. The SWORD agreement that had been enacted still stood as there was always the chance that the Mighty Warriors, Prison Gang or the remaining factions of Doubt would try and cause trouble again.

As she figured Rocky removed her from her position at the club. However she was still allowed to attend the club when ever she liked as Rocky's special guest. As long as she could adhered to certain rules, she had to wear the clothes that matched the clubs aesthetic, no mentioning the Rude Boys or her other activities to customers, and the rules that applied to their regular customers now applied to her. This meant that it was possible for her to be thrown out if the Rascal's and Rocky if they deemed it fair.

The final rule was that she was always to be known as Crystal when attending the club. Lucky for her she didn't find this too hard to do. She never had caused much trouble before except for a few times she had gotten into a physical confrontation with a few men for being too touchy.

Rocky still payed close attention and maintained a protective nature toward her but she could still feel some distance between them as he was getting accustomed to her new back and forth life style. He still held some trust in her but was still wary of the Rude Boys.

She had to give up her small apartment as it was funded by the club and as she was no longer officially a part of it, it was no longer hers. It was okay though, she moved back to the Nameless Street and took up residence in a tower that once acted as both a office and watch station.

Not too long after Koo and Rocky had found a new place to move the club

Not too long after Koo and Rocky had found a new place to move the club. The previous bribe and altercation brought on by the Kuryu Group with their current landlord had sent them off on a path to see what other venues were out there.