Ep. 36 | Saving SWORD

Kohaku-san, as Cobra called him, laid out their plan for taking down the Kuryu Group, exposing the casino's cover up of toxic waste. It sounded easy enough but there were definitely many things that could go wrong. "You're sure that's enough?" Rocky was skeptical and so was Rain. "Yes," Kohaku responded confidently.

According to Kohaku, Tsukumo, and the Amamiya Brothers they only needed three things. The first was to get the old factory director to make a statement, if they could find them. He would also know where the evidence would be that they needed to prove the accusation. Luckily from the photo that Hiroto had showed them Takeshi was able to recognize the man as one he'd seen taken by Kuryu.

"Will also need a victim," Hiroto added, "Smoky's gone." "He was a victim?" Yamato questioned. The image of Smoky's alignments pictured in all their minds. "I have someone else in mind," from beside Rain Lala spoke up. "You mean Eri?" P clarified, "Yes."

Smoky had told Rain Eri's health hadn't been great, but she didn't think the little girl would be subject to the same illness Smoky had suffered from. "The Nameless Street residence who didn't escape were all taken to test centers to see if they shared the same illness as Smoky. Eri should be at the test center," P explained.

Rain hated to think what they would do if they found anyone with side effects from the toxic waste. "Tsukumo and Sannoh go with Lala and find Eri," Kohaku issued, "Yu, go with Lala. Watch her back," Takeshi told the boy, who made his over to stand behind Lala.

"I'll go with the Amamiya Brothers and the rest of the Rude Boys to get the director," Kohaku finished. "Hey," Hyuga, who was lounging out on his car hood, called out a little irritated that they were left out, "What about the rest of?" "Crush anyone who gets in the way," was all Kohaku had to say.

"So are we all on the same page?" "We might as well die doing something we love," Hyuga attested to the attitudes of the rest of SWORD's leaders, as he sleepily sat up and eyed the rest of them.

The gangs got ready to move out. Rain stood up from the dirt bike she was half sitting half leaning against, the instant rush to her head making her head spin. "Rain you okay?" Lala noticed, "Yeah, I think I just stood up to fast," she answered the girls concern.

"Maybe you should stay here," P walked up to them. Rain recovered from her dizzy spell, "Hell no. I stayed back last time, I'm not doing that again. You and Rocky are just gonna have to deal with it." She glanced back over to where Rocky and the White Rascals were gearing up, his gaze had periodically been on her throughout the meeting.

"This time I'm not taking no for an answer," she finished mounting one of the dirt bikes and bringing up the kick stand. All P could do was let out a disapproving sigh as he too got on his bike and kicked it into gear.

There was only one way out from the parking garage like building under an overpass and then from there opened up to the main road. The groups going to retrieve the director and Eri went one way before splitting up at another fork while the others headed back towards the Nameless Street, in hopes of intercepting the Kuryu Group.