Ep. 23 | Rain?

With everyone back together, the White Rascals got ready to leave while Oya High and Daruma Ikka had already left. Not looking forward to the punishment that awaited her back at Club Heaven, Crystal fiddled with the straps on her helmet.

Shun had already gotten the bike going waiting for her to climb, But before she could place her helmet over her head she heard a voice, "Rain?"

Only turning her head out of curiosity she saw one of the Rude Boys, the one with red hair she'd seen earlier was cautiously approaching. "Rain?" The boy asked again this time more directly.

Crystal looked both left and right, there was really no one else he could have been talking to. "I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong person," she kindly replied while getting on the back of the bike. She was about to place the helmet on her head when the boy again spoke up, this time louder.

"Takashi," the red haired boy called another boy over. "What is it?" Takashi stopped in his tracks as he laid eyes on her. "Rain?" Takashi also moved closer to try and get a better look at her.

By now everyone who was still there had their eyes on them. Both boys stepped closer in disbelief  but were met by Rocky's cane. Rocky who'd seen them walking closer to Crystal, had slowly meandered his way over while their short exchange had been taken place.

As the two stepped closer he lifted his cane to block them from moving any closer. Crystal looked over at Rocky, a wore a stern expression as a warning, "Is there some business that you have with my sister?" The emphasis on "my sister" did not go unnoticed by the boys who took a small step back.

"Rain, it's me P... Your brother?" The boy made a plea from the other side of Rocky, who looked back at Crystal but did not lower his cane. P continued full heartedly believing this girl to be his sister, even though he hadn't seen her in many years. "I can prove it. You have a scar on your left index finger from when we were kids. The boys and I were playing pin-finger and you wanted to join, I warned you not to. Mom was so.. oof." He tried to speak as quickly as he could before the White Rascals could stop him, but Rocky used his cane and pushed the boy back with enough force that his friend had to steady him.

Takashi whispered to his friend as he did so, "Are you really sure thats her? We haven't seen her in over five years." P shot back but still in a low tone, "Yes. We found that wreckage there was no evidence that she was in it, besides I think I know my own sister."

His attention turned towards Rocky and the White Rascals, "You think you can keep her from her actual family? How much did you pay for her huh?" P accused the Rascals. This earned him another cane hit from Rocky which he quickly dodged and got ready to strike back.

"You think the White Rascals would endorse such treatment of women," Rocky's voice filled with disgust that someone would think that of him or the White Rascals. Before more blows could be exchanged, Koo the voice of reason spoke up, "Perhaps we should table this discussion for another day, this is hardly the place to have such conversation. It is late, we should get the women back to the club, it's already been a rough night on them."

Not able to process what had happened, Crystal could only take one more curious look at the Rude Boys before silently placing the helmet over her head. Before she completely secured it on her head, Shun was driving forward, but not before P was able to speak out over the sounds of the bikes one more time, "Come to the Nameless Street and I'll prove it to you."

He purposefully was almost run over by Shimura, who drove by him so close that he hit the corner of the Rude Boys jacket zipper. Quickly recovering and with one final sigh P reluctantly got on his bike and followed Takashi and the rest as they headed in the opposite direction.