Index

Before Smoky lived on the Nameless Street, P and his sister moved there. Their parents taught the kids of the street the values of family and survival until they suddenly passed. As a young kid growing up on the Street, P's sister knew them as well as any other Rude Boy. One day while trying to help a group of children escape a kidnapping by the gang Doubt, she is taken in their stead.

5 years later and there is still no sign of her until P spots a girl at the Fight on the Container Street that looks suspiciously like his sister. However this girl has no idea who he is or the Rude Boys and further more claims to be Rocky's younger sister.

————————
Watching the movies and all seasons of HiGH&LOW will help you recognize scenes, characters, Easter eggs etc. better, especially in later chapters where a lot of things are happening in the background that the story doesn't go into as much because we are focused on Rain's story in the context of what is going on. You can certainly enjoy and understand this story to its full extent if you haven't seen the source material.

Ep.
1 - 12 : Growing up on the Nameless Street
13 - 22: A New Identity
23 - 27 : Welcome Home
28-32: 2 Homes Are Better Than One
33-38: The Final
————————

1 - 12 : Growing up on the Nameless Street13 - 22: A New Identity 23 - 27 : Welcome Home28-32: 2 Homes Are Better Than One33-38: The Final————————

Ep. 1 | A New Home

Meet Rain and her brother P as they first moved to the Nameless Street with their family.

Ep. 2 | A Snowy Night

One snowy evening as Rain and P are racing through the buildings of the Nameless Street they notice two new comers.

Ep. 3 | Calm Before the Storm

When Rain first moved to the Nameless Street her parents taught her a valuable lesson that she will never forget, but what will happen when her father gets in trouble?

Ep. 4 | A Family Torn

Rain's family is finally found and her father suffers the consequences.

Ep. 5 | A Little Thief

Life is starting to get back to normal when Rain's lunch is stolen by a young boy not much older than herself

Ep. 6 | Meeting Smoky

Rain gives her a thief a name and starts a friendship with him that comes in handy when he must rely on her family for help when his sister gets sick

Ep. 7 | New Friends

The gang of young children starts to grow. The new comers to the Nameless Street quickly become good friends and family.