Ep. 32 | Coming to the Rascal's Defense

"You're not actually considering this!?" The girls had already left the club escorted by Kizzy, as Crystal made her protest to Rocky's decision to go out and meet Ranmaru at Kokuhakudo Station, the abandoned train station where they had fought last.

She was met with silence, "And do you all agree with this?" She gestured to the rest of the White Rascals standing around. Before any of them could answer, Rocky abruptly stood up, "This is our problem, It started with us and it will end with us, no need to get SWORD involved. It's important we still protect SWORDs night life and its women, that is all." He quickly left the room, the tense air leaving with him.

It was only a few hours later, the mid afternoon sun just coming in through some of the west facing windows of the club. Rocky was back in the lounge, Kizzy having returned from safely dropping the girls off at their residents was once again clinging to Kaito's arm.

The whole time Crystal was thinking of ways to convince Rocky that asking SWORD for help wasn't a bad thing, but no good ideas had come to her, none that she thought would work anyways.

She quietly approached Rocky, sitting on the couch in his usual spot. "I finished the paperwork," she started off, no response. With a deep sigh she tentatively continued, "I think you should reconsidered."

The sudden and forceful nature that Rocky stood up with to face her was enough to silence her from going any further. "No." It wasn't a shout or whisper, but a stern and confident reply, "And I will hear nothing more on this matter." He began to make his way out of the room, before turning back to her.

" He began to make his way out of the room, before turning back to her

"You are to stay here, understood. None of that disguising yourself and sneaking off bullshit you pulled last time. Do I make myself clear," He said with the most authoritative voice he had ever used on her. "Yes Rocky."

Before she could say anything else Koo stepped back into the room as Rocky gave him the look where he was permitted to speak, "Cobra is here again." Still keeping his cold expression, Rocky got up and made his way to the main entrance. Before disappearing down the stairs he turned back towards Koo and rest of his men, "Gather the rest of the Rascals, we're leaving."

If she couldn't convince Rocky than her last chance was to try and convince the others, starting with the Rude Boys. While the Rascals finished preparing to leave, Crystal bided her time with mundane tasks, doing as Rocky said and staying out of everything.

As soon as they left for the station which located just on the border of the SWORD area, she grabbed a long dark green camo cargo jacket she had stored in her closest.

She had been walking down the shopping district and saw it hanging outside a store and being drawn to it she'd purchased it on impulse. It reminded her of the long zebra pattern jacket Rocky had given her, only in the style that she was just starting to get re-acquainted with, the Rude Boy's.