06;; min yoongi is a deceitful man

06;; min yoongi
is a deceitful man

Pink silk ribbon wrapped around Jungkook's thigh, his feet covered in the satin as he stood on the tips of his toes, hand gripping the bar near the mirror to balance himself.

Ballet was the only true escape for him, feeling the way his arms expanded, almost as though they were wings, giving way to the wind. His mother had no control over his dancing, he was simply free to do whatever he wanted.

He tipped his head back, stretching out his neck just as the teacher called the class to an end for the day. It had happened so quickly, that Jungkook was sure he had only been inside the studio for a few moments.

Jungkook sighed, glancing round at the others who were already clearing up, grabbing their bags and replacing their ballet wear with more appropriate outside wear.

"Jungkook!"

The younger turned to his teacher, a beautiful young woman, her hair stuck in a tight bun on the top of her head, her face slightly adorned with wrinkles, but still smooth nonetheless.

"Have you considered what I asked you? You would be the star of the show." She smiled sweetly, holding out a leaflet that Jungkook hesitantly took, a slight shake to his head.

"I would have to discuss it further with my mother. But I would like too, if she would let me." He tilted his head, the ballet teacher clapping her hands together, a grin slipping onto her face.

"Perfect! I'll hold off asking anyone else for now, just until you confirm. Jungwoo already agreed to be your understudy." She gestured to the only other male in the room, his eyes already set on the pair as he waved, throwing his bag over his shoulder before making his way out.

Of course he had. Jungkook thought, a bittersweet smile on his face as he nodded again. Jungwoo had been after his spot for months now, and he was certain that his mother wouldn't let him partake in the end of year show. It was far too late at night and he was sure she wouldn't let him attend the late night rehearsals either.

"Hey Jungkook!"

The younger glanced up from his bag, shrugging his hoodie over his head as his eyes met familiar ones, Hoseok grinning back at him as he stepped into the studio. He seemed to hesitate for a moment, almost sniffing the air before approaching Jungkook fully.

"I never knew you did ballet." Hoseok grinned, the younger nodding a little.

He was still confused about what had happened at their previous encounter, the sultry smile of Jimin still ringing in his head. Although his mind had been occupied by the stranger in his dream, he still was a little wary about Hoseok, not that he found him intimidating, but the people who he surrounded himself with.

"Where are you going after this?"

Jungkook made his move to speak, but was quickly interrupted, a raspy voice speaking over his own.

"I'm taking him home. Areum will be waiting." Yoongi.

Jungkook hadn't seen much of his best friend, his new girlfriend completely taking over his life, so he felt slightly awkward around the older, especially when he moved forward, brushing a strand of hair behind his ear.

He blushed brightly, moving back a little, not used to the close contact after such time.

"We meet again." Hoseok grinned, darting his eyes to Yoongi's face. The older didn't look amused, scanning Hoseok's body a warily before turning back to Jungkook.

"Are you ready to go?"

The younger hesitated, turning to Hoseok for a moment. The Demon smiled a little, reaching a hand down to pick up Jungkook's bag before passing it to him.