22; jeongguk is naive, jungkook is strong

22; jeongguk is
naive jungkook
is strong

BEFORE THE REBIRTH

"Pretty."

The raven haired boy glanced up, Taehyeong smiling down at the other, tenderly reaching a hand out, brushing back his curls.

"You really think so?" His lips parted, eyes wide and starry. God, Taehyeong had been in love with this boy the moment he arrived in the village. Even now he could still see how pink splattered tenderly across his cheeks.

"I know so. You're so pretty." Taehyeong whispered, reaching a hand and capturing the others in his, lacing their fingers together. "Have you finished your work for the day?"

He glanced down at his scroll before nodding his head, turning to finally face Taehyeong, their eyes meeting.

"Good. Come."

Taehyeong led the small boy away from the prying eyes of the village, entering a small cabin before pulling the door shut, turning and leaning against the sliding door.

"Jeongguk-ah."

The boy smiled, rushing into his lovers arms, hugging him so tightly, as though someone was to take him away as quick as the allowed him to have Taehyeong.

Taehyeong mimicked the action, tightening and squeezing his arms around the younger, pressing a kiss on top of his fluffy hair, hands slipping down to his waist as they bunched up the fabric of his clothes, tugging him even closer.

"I missed you." Jeongguk whispered, pulling back to gaze into Taehyeong's hazel eyes, a soft smile on his face

"I missed you too bun. So much." Was all Taehyeong said before leaning down, pressing their lips together.

Jeongguk quickly moved his hands into Taehyeong's long locks, half held up in a ponytail, being pushed back by a band of fabric, the royal emblem printed on the front.

He tugged him closer, Taehyeong groaning and spinning the pair around, pressing the younger against the door instead, deepening the kiss by flicking his tongue over the plump bottom lip, Jeongguk's mouth falling open and allowing the muscle to slip inside.

Jeongguk was a blessing, an angel in disguise for Taehyeong. He couldn't believe his eyes when the boy first arrived in the village, doe eyes and curly raven hair sweeping down to his waist.

He was an orphan, his family having been savaged by a neighbouring tribe of warriors, a sad and common occurrence. It wasn't until Taehyeong had stopped the boy from running away that the pair became closer - one night Jeongguk even confessing his feelings for the royal.

Taehyeong hadn't even imagined a relationship with a man, his whole life being surrounded by him gaining a wife and family. But Jeongguk showed him that a family didn't need to be a man and woman. It needed love and compassion, something that Jeongguk brought to his life more than a woman ever would.

"Have you been reading those books I lent you?" Taehyeong asked once the pair had settled down in front of a campfire, Jeongguk resting his head tenderly on the boys shoulder.

"Mhm. They are far more interesting than my school books. Can't I learn about the world instead of numbers and letters?"

Naive.