23;; the stars and galaxies

23;; the stars
and the galaxies

The train cluttered against the tracks as the wheels moved quickly, the scenery outside of the various windows becoming a blurred green colour. Jungkook watched the world tick by, his eyebrows furrowed as he thought about everything leading up to this moment.

It was strange - he didn't want to feel a small smile reach his lips but it did. He had a home. He felt welcomed and wanted here, if he removed the demons and the angels he was sure he would love it here more than he loved being down on Earth.

Now Yoongi was here, he felt as though his past was following him, small parts of his home life reaching him in an area where he didn't believe that was possible. It felt easier, much easier knowing that he had someone like Taehyung to keep him grounded.

To reassure him that everything was okay.

The best thing that Jungkook loved was dancing - the freedom his ballet shoes brought him as they sweeped across the floor, as his arms opened wide to resemble wings that helped birds fly that were now too, helping Jungkook lift himself off the floor with ease. Taehyung made his heart stir in the same way he made it stop.

He glanced over at the demon, Taehyung having his nose buried in a book, eyebrows furrowed as he read over the words, fingers tracing the curves of the letters and tapping out the syllabus as his mouth was pointed and rounded, mouthing the beautiful words that were printed delicately onto the page.

He watched the golden light span in through the window, highlighting the gentle curves of Taehyung's face, the dips in his mouth and the small rosey hue spread across his cheeks. His lashes that touched the tops of his cheekbones shimmered in the light, his eyebrows firm and bold, accentuating his face, his beautiful, handsome face.

Jungkook wondered who had been the first to mould their lips with Taehyung's, who had been the first to plaster a boxy and wide smile onto his features, who had been the first to bring him to heights of pleasure that Jungkook had only read about. He wondered if he would ever do the same, if he would ever taste Taehyung as much as they had.

He shook his head at his thoughts - why was he thinking such stupid things. No matter how much Jungkook would want Taehyung to bring their lips together, to mingle their breaths and savour each other's taste - he knew Taehyung wouldn't want that. He talks about wanting Jungkook, but their attraction was only because of the bond...

"Having fun?" A soft smile approached Jungkook, Hoseok looking over at Taehyung, the demon now glancing their way. "It should be a smooth journey."

Jungkook nodded, turning his attention to the window. He could see Taehyung's reflection in the glass, meeting his hardened eyes through the pane.

"It's... not what I expected." The younger admitted, Hoseok letting out a laugh as he nodded.

"I guess you wanted more doom and gloom?"

"Just something that felt a little bit more like Hell." Jungkook reassured the demon, Hoseok patting the human on his back.

"You should go check out the main room. They're serving food if you're hungry?"

Jungkook shook his head. "I had a big breakfast." He lied, all he had was toast, but his stomach was still swirling with nerves about the whole engagement announcement. He didn't think he could stomach a whole meal at the moment.

"Well, when you're feeling hungry, they have a big selection. Sure, it's all be conjured up with the help of Wooyoung, but it still tastes fresh." Hoseok said, smiling down at Jungkook. He clapped his hands together, eyes spanning the shelves of books. "Maybe I'll read to pass the time?"