30;; mother knows best

Jungkook trembled, his arms clutched around his body as he found himself back to where he belonged – or where he thought he belonged. He didn't want to accept it, the fact he was no longer wrapped around Taehyung, instead, he was staring at the plain walls of his bedroom.

He heard feet pattering around, a mixture of heavy footsteps and then lighter ones. He furrowed his eyebrows – assuming that he would only have to face his mother. But his bedroom door slammed open, revealing both Areum and Yoongi, the older smiling gently, watching as Jungkook shook his head.

"I don't want anything to do with you," He mumbled. "I just want to go back,"

"Jungkook-"

The said male shook his head, turning away from his own mother. "I know this is what you feared, but I love him all those years. And I want to go back and be with him,"

Yoongi glanced at Areum, noting the helpless look on her face. He bit his lip, gently pushing the woman out the room, shutting the door with a click. He slowly made his way over to bed, sitting on the opposite side, his back brushing against Jungkook's.

"How did you get here?" Jungkook questioned, burying his face into his knees, the sunlight turning golden as the sun began to set in the distance. The sunlight in Hell was much more beautiful in Jungkook's eyes, a mixture of embers and golden rays.

"I knew what Aphrodite's plan was all along. I decided I would come back before you did, so I can help take you back to Taehyung,"

"You've killed people who tried to take me – now you're helping me go back to them?"

Yoongi chuckled, running a hand through his hair. He sighed, remembering how Aphrodite's eyes turned into a blaze just thinking about Jungkook, how he cried that night – knowing he'd fuelled the anger within one of the most powerful creatures and now one of his closest friend's life was in danger.

"I want to keep you alive Jungkook. And I don't think you staying here will guarantee that," Yoongi admitted. "It's not only Aphrodite who would like to have you burnt within the pits of Hell,"

Jungkook sat quietly, his own mind turned over. He didn't know whether to trust Yoongi, for the first time in his life he was having doubts over whether his best friend was trustworthy. It hurt, it hurt him to think that he couldn't immediately say yes to Yoongi's proposition.

Yoongi gently turned, placing a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, he softly moved his fingers, almost massaging the muscle underneath. "I know it's hard to immediately jump in and come with me, but I promise I'm not selling you a dodgy deal. I will take you back to Taehyung in the safest way I can – and if that means killing Aphrodite, then so be it,"

Before Jungkook could speak anymore, Areum's cries were heard from the kitchen, both boys immediately jumping into action, pulling Jungkook's door open wide, rushing down the stairs. Yoongi kept Jungkook at a safe distance behind him. He didn't know if it was someone who had come for Jungkook, and he couldn't risk that.

But instead, a wide smile greeted them, chestnut hair bouncing as he engulfed Yoongi, nuzzling his nose into the side of his neck. Jungkook glanced over at his mother who was now sitting down, her head in her hands.

"Hoseok, what are you doing here?" Yoongi pulled back, allowing the demon to reach forward and press a fleeting kiss to his lips. "Where is everyone else?"

"Oh it's terrible, everything is basically destroyed – Aphrodite has Taehyung and Jimin under some sort of spell!" Hoseok exclaimed, allowing himself to be led to a kitchen chair, just across from Areum. "As soon as Jungkook was taken, everything turned upside down. The Angels are attacking, trying to stop the outburst,"