19;; with fire comes burns and with burns comes fire

19;; with fire
comes burns
and with burns
comes fries

"You were good."

Hoseok scoffed, laying back in the silk sheets, the duvet laid across his waist, his torso exposed as Proditione smiled, leaning up on his elbow, head rested on his hand. His feline eyes were dark, lips poised in a small pout as he raised a hand, gently stroking down Hoseok's arm.

"Just good?" Hoseok mumbled. "I can't feel my legs, so I'm assuming I felt better than good."

Proditione sucked in a breath, eyes dancing across Hoseok's exposed body, the golden torso drawing him in. "What? Do you want me to tell you how good you felt around me? How tight you were?" Hoseok lazily smacked the others shoulder, rolling his eyes. "You're very beautiful Hoseok. I appreciate beauty more than how much pleasure an individual gives me."

"Now you're just trying to get in my pants again." Hoseok giggled, rolling onto his side, meeting Proditione's eyes. They flashed dark, flickering to the pink lips that sat on Hoseok's face, looking so tempting with the small mole poised at the top.

"You're not wearing any pants."

"Observational."

It was quiet for a moment, Proditione's eyes trailing down Hoseok's body, stopping at the golden thighs that were exposed as Hoseok gently shifted in his bed. He hummed, reaching a finger out and trailing down the smooth, hairless skin, Hoseok rolling his eyes before flopping onto his back.

"Are you just going to stare at me?" He mumbled, Proditione laughing a little, leaning forward and connecting their lips, slowly moving along with Hoseok's own muscles, pulling back to leave another sloppy kiss against his jaw.

"Do you want me to do more than stare?" He questioned, eyes flirtatious and strong as the flickered up to Hoseok's the demon already meeting the onyx irises, smiling a little at the smaller human. It was strange, a creature knowing it could die at the hands of another, yet he did everything he possibly could think of to Hoseok, giving both him and himself unmistakable pleasure that went on for hours.

"No." Proditione raised his eyebrows, pressing their lips together again. "I'm sure. You don't have to kiss me to try and make me change my mind." Hoseok grinned, Proditione shaking his head. He was beautiful, a very beautiful human. His pouted lips and sharp eyes complimenting his face completely, the ashy grey hair falling into his eyes, a contrast against his pale, milky skin.

"What a shame. I thought demons had high sex drives." Proditione smirked, Hoseok slapping his chest playfully before sitting up, shifting as the sheets fell to rest just over his thighs. "Will I see you again?"

"Do you want to see me again?" Hoseok questioned, Proditione also sitting up, resting a daring hand on Hoseok's upper thigh, gently squeezing the muscle. "Or are you just saying so I sleep with you this morning?" The human shook his head, removing his hand before getting up, slipping on his boxers.

"I don't say things I don't mean. I mean it when I say I'm interested in you. And not just because you give amazing blowjobs."

Hoseok chuckled, feeling the bed dip as Proditione knelt over Hoseok, cupping his jaw and kissing him gently. It was sweet, full of passion and seriousness, Proditione furrowing his eyebrows as he pushed his lips out a little further, deepening the kiss.

"I want to see you again. Will you let me?" He pulled back, gazing into the demon's eyes, Hoseok nodding, a small smile on his lips. "Good. I'll take you for coffee. A proper first date. Tomorrow?" He didn't wait for Hoseok's agreement as he stood up, finding a t-shirt and jogging bottoms, slipping the items on. "For now, I'll make breakfast."