25;; light surrounds even those who are embodiments of sin

even those who are
embodiments of sin

Jungkook linked his hands with Yoongi's, smiling up at the boy, feeling the older squeeze his hands. He swiped his thumb against the soft skin, kissing the knuckles as gently as he could before he looked up, meeting the twinkling eyes of Jungkook.

The cafe was bustling with people, Jungkook and Yoongi celebrating the second week of their relationship. It hadn't felt like two weeks. Time seemed to move quickly, as though it was only yesterday that Jungkook had woken up dazed and confused in his room.

Yoongi still refused to explain what happened, Jungkook accepting the fact that maybe he simply didn't want to know.

But the dreams kept coming, the strange man gazing at Jungkook as though he was in love with him. He told the man about Yoongi, but he simply shook his head and smiled before saying that if he remembered everything, things would be different.

Yoongi glanced down at the menu, running a finger down the selection of treats and different drinks as Jungkook did the same, biting his lip as he thought about what to have. He didn't really like coffee and he wasn't craving anything too sweet.

"I'll just have an iced tea." Jungkook mumbled, Yoongi nodding his head.

"I'll go order."

He stood and left the table, Jungkook staring out the window. He circled the edge of the table with his finger, gazing at the passerby's. A figure caught his attention, a beaming smile on his face - it looked so familiar.

The figure seemed to recognise Jungkook too as it waved, beckoning him over. He glanced over at Yoongi, his boyfriend stood at the counter, talking eagerly with barista.

Should he?

He wondered if this person had any idea what had happened to him. Jungkook decided he wanted answers. So quickly and quietly, hoping not to alert Yoongi, he snuck out,

The figure grinned even wider, grabbing onto Jungkook's arm and pulling him down between the cafe and the building next door. He smiled, glancing around before letting out a massive sigh of what Jungkook assumed was relief.

"Do you know how long I've been looking for you?" He rubbed a hand down his face. Jungkook swore he knew the almond eyes that stared back at him, the glowing lips that pulled up into a unique smile. "Taehyung has been searching every realm for you."

"T-Taehyung?" Jungkook mumbled, shaking his head. Realms? He pinched himself a little - wondering if maybe he was still encased in a dream.

"Taehyung?" The man spoke back, tilting his head in a way that resembled a puppy. Jungkook was sure if the man jumped into a wolf he wouldn't be too surprised. "Oh. I see." He smiled before stretching a hand out. "I'm Hoseok. We were kinda friends before your memory was wiped."

Jungkook looked between the man and his smiling face. "My memory was wiped? Yoongi told me I was in an accident. That sounds more believable than- than that."

"I know it sounds impossible, but I promise you it's not." Hoseok reached into his pocket, pulling out a small gold bracelet, holding it out to Jungkook. "I can't take you back through to Hell now, but as long as you wear this, when Taehyung comes back from his search he will be able to find you instantly."

"This- I'm not taking this. I don't know who you are and who this Taehyung is, it sounds insane!" Jungkook shook his head, moving off the wall. "I'm going back to my boyfriend, back to Yoongi."

Hoseok panicked, reaching a hand out and grabbing Jungkook before closing his eyes. A gust of wind surrounded the two before they landed feet first in an empty field. Hoseok had no idea where they were, and neither did Jungkook.