zero. death is inevitable

︵

︵ . . PROLOGUE ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎
death is inevitable . .

Life is a game

Life is a game.

But no man are gods that can play with the game of life like a winner. You're not the one in control. You're just a player, a piece to the chessboard. Only the highest are able to play and win the game. It is a losing game for people like you and me.

My skin and bones, all the pain that I've gone throughall of it has become my power.

Did you think I lost the game? Did you think you could hurt me? Even death couldn't get to me. He whispered into my ear and refused to basked me in his blanket of darkness.

So tell me, did you really think you could get rid off me that easily? All for a single arrow to the chest. Just when you think you've won the game, I've just started a new board for us to play.

𓆸

"Have you heard the news?"

Rumors spread like wild fire throughout the kingdom of Oneiros. The book of Revival had was no tale. Rumor has it, a man had brought a dead person back to life. However, it was taboo to tamper with the forces of life and death which is the reason why it caused him a price but was left unknown, leaving the whereabouts of the man and the girl that came to life unclear.

"What news are you talking about?"

Dream turned and glanced at his best man and soldier, Sapnap. He was unamused with the story he was being told as they walked among the wooden path.