ten. onto a new day

︵

︵ . . CHAPTER TEN ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎
onto a new day . .

Technoblade found himself speechless at Rexha's strength. He had never seen such remarkable courage. Years have passed since someone like her faced him head-on. They both had the same look in their eyes and swordsmanship skills that's on par with him.

Rexha stared at Technoblade for a second before cautiously throwing both of her hands to her sides. She continued to stand close to Tubbo's side just in case he'd do anything funny.

Schlatt bitterly scoffed at the sight of the familiar cloak rippling in the air. "Ah, yes. If it isn't the majesty herself? I don't remember inviting you here in my country."

"I didn't need one, Schlatt." Rexha turned towards him, a mocking grin curving on her lips. She tightly gripped the hilt of her netherite swords. "Still a bastard, I see."

Rexha thrusted her sword towards him with the intention kill, but he somehow managed to retreat back right before the blade could pierce through him. Still, that doesn't mean Schlatt didn't take a hit. Blood seeped from the open wound that she inflicted on his cheek.

"Is this your revenge, because I killed your 'so-called' mother?" Schlatt taunted, kissing his teeth in anger. "That b!tch wasn't even your real mother!"

Rexha, blinded by wrath, walked away from Tubbo and lunged at the man. The woman kicked her leg in the air, catching him hard in the chest and sending him crashing to the ground. Everyone was terrified, especially Quackity and Tubbo. She approached her prey, bringing the heel of her boot to his stomach as she pointed the tip of her sword towards his throat.