nine. the festival

︵

︵ . . CHAPTER NINE ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎
the festival

 CHAPTER NINE ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎the festival

It was hours away from the incoming Festival that would take place in the country of Manberg. Rexha proceeded to resume with her morning training, the only difference was that it wasn't Tommy who came to her that morning but instead, it was Wilbur himself.

The tall man stood from a good distance, not wanting to get in the woman's way as she proceeded to slice and kick through Technoblade's already ragged training-targets. The sight of her reminded him of his own brother, even back when they were little, he was always up and about to practice his swordsmanship with a wooden sword in hand.

"You're not Tommy." Rexha began, not evening batting a direct eye contact with him as she twisted the hilt of her sword to slash her target's head off.

Wilbur's shoulder shook as he chuckled in a casual manner, "Obviously, I'm not."

"Cut to the chase, I'm busy." She let out a deep sigh.

A scoff trailed from his lips as he brought his arms to his chest and folded them. "God, you remind me so much of Techno back when we were younger. Good thing, she always there to stop us from fighting." Wilbur shook his head at the memory of the past that resurfaced in his mind.

"You're gonna blow up Manberg, correct?" Wilbur looked at Rexha in surprise. He was just about to tell her that.

The woman paused, before turning around with both hilt of her swords tightly in her grasp as she eyed Wilbur. "I know what you did, you and Dream."

"How did you know that?" Wilbur furrowed his brows together.

"If it's one thing that Dream would like to erase in history, it's L'manberg. Not that I have any problem with that at all, actually."